A Few Days

Neither of us said a thing on the walk back to his house. When we arrived I carried my bag up the steps and sat it inside his room and went back down to the kitchen.
"I can cook something if your hungry."
"No I'll order out. Chinese okay?" His voice was off.
"Yeah, I just want 2 egg rolls." I said as I leaned against the counter.
"What's wrong?" I asked him. He was just standing there starring at nothing.
"Just..thinking." He said as he walked to the living room and turned on the tv then went to order the food. While he was on the phone I started channel surfing. "Zombie land" was playing so I decided to watch that. Though it was one of my favorite movies I couldn't focus on it. I wanted to know why Jordan was acting so strange.
"food will be here in 30 minutes." He said as he walked back into the room. After we ate he stood up. I looked up at him then looked away. He just stood there for a moment before he walked over to the couch and took my hand and pulled me up to him. Without saying a word he led me up the steps and to his bedroom.

He stopped and turned to me and kissed my forehead,
"Come on." He said as he walked into the bathroom and turned on the shower.
I followed him through the door, he already had his shirt off. Once he adjusted the water he walked up behind me and started unbuttoning my shirt. My knees buckled and he caught me. He sat me up on the bathroom vanity and slowly unbuttoned my shorts and pulled them off. Then his mouth was on mine he was so passionate. My heart was racing, beating faster then ever before. I wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled him against me. I could feel his bulge on me. I pulled away from him and hopped off the vanity, I pulled his jeans and boxers off and pushed him back into the running water. We were kissing again, his hands tangled in my wet hair. He picked me up and asked,
"Are you sure."
He was about to take me, I wanted it so bad just like I wanted him. He. Is. Mine.
"Please?" I begged.
He lifted me up and eased me down on himself. He felt so good inside me, slowly he lifted me up, and down, harder and harder. I felt something I'd never felt before. As one we both let out a moan and he slowly slid down the back wall of the shower, careful not to drop me. He pulled out of me and pulled me to his chest. His heart was racing like mine. Breathing heavily he asked if I was ok, I couldn't answer him. I couldn't believe what we had just done.

Finally he moved me aside and stood up to turn off the water, without saying a word he picked me up and carried me to the bed. He laid down beside me and pulled me to him,
"Are you okay, babe?"
I smiled so big when he called me babe, I liked it. Smiling back he pulled the blanket up over us, the sheets were soaking wet. It was so uncomfortable but I didn't care. I was so exhausted.

The next morning when I woke up Jordan was gone. I quickly got dressed and skipped down the steps.
"Morning!" He said as I walked into the kitchen.
"Your happy this morning, have a good night?" I winked as I pulled a bottled water out of the fridge.
"So.. I want to talk to you about something." He said.
"What?" I asked worriedly.
"Your dorm.. It's so small, I was wondering if you wanted to stay here for a while?" He looked down at the table.
"If not I understand. I mean- we have only known each other a week... Never mind that was stupid."
All I could do right now was stair at him.
"Maybe for a few days, we will see how it goes..." My voice trailed off.
Was he seriously asking me to move in with him? Already?

After I'd went back to my dorm and explained to Laura that I was going to be staying with the sergeant. She helped me pack what little I had I texted Jordan from the iPhone he had given me and he was there within 10 minutes to help me move.
Once we got back to his place I unpacked my things and decided to check out the shops around the base. I only had $180.00 on my card because we'd only been through 2 days of training, but it was enough to get what I needed.

I found everything I was looking for at the first shop I went to. Next I went to the infirmary, when I walked in a female medic was sitting behind a small desk.
"Can I help you?" She asked looking up at me over her glasses.
"Paisleigh Lane, I'm here for my birth control shot."
"Oh, yes. Right this way." She led me back to a cott and instructed me to lay on my side and pull my pants down over my hip. The needle made my muscle ache before she was even done with the injection.

Once I was back at Jordan's I put my things away and went to start dinner, steak, baked potatoes and fried green tomatoes. I was upset today was Sunday, tomorrow I would have to go back to being a soldier and him a sergeant. I was starting to like training, since I was little I liked playing in the mud, shooting guns and hanging out with the boys. But I didn't like the fact that he had to treat me differently out there.
Pushing my thoughts aside, I took 2 plates from the cabinet and put the food on them just as Jordan walked through the front door. We ate our dinner and talked about our families and friends back home. I didn't have many friends and didn't speak to half my family. Jordan has 2 sisters and  both his parents and a few good "buddies". After we finished dinner I cleaned up the dishes and went upstairs to get a shower while Jordan watched a football game. I tried to wait up for him but I could feel myself slipping off to sleep.