12 | honest mistake

"You know what, Brendon, that's all I've ever been in my life," I growled, hurt spat out of my mouth.

"What?" He seemed clueless that I felt this way.

"The second choice," I whispered. I felt warm tears pool up on my face and run down my cheeks. "I'll always be the second choice," I repeated.

He had a expression of shock, "you're not my second choice, Mel."

"Well, obviously I'm not your first because you'd rather be flirting with other girls!" I shouted. I was done with him, he made me feel like crap.

"Mel," he whispered softly and tried to wrap his arms around me, trying to comfort me. I didn't want him. I didn't want his arms around me, I didn't want to be comforted. I just wanted to go home from this stupid tour.

"No!" I shouted and pushed him away. He seemed taken aback about my actions and looked at me with a shocked expression. "You told me that you loved me, you don't go about your day saying that to someone and then go and flirt with someone else!"

"I don't flirt with them," he stated and crossed his arms.

I laughed out of cold hearted bitterness. He was completely clueless that he was cracking my heart into two pieces. "Let's hang out, let's meet up, you're very cute, can't wait to see you tonight WITH A FUCKING WINKY FACE," I recalled some of his conversations with the girl. "YOU DON'T JUST FLIRT, YOU FUCK, YOU PATHETIC DOG."

He ran his fingers through his hair as he stressfully sat in the bed, "I'm sorry, Mel

He ran his fingers through his hair as he stressfully sat in the bed, "I'm sorry, Mel."

"That's it?" I roared. He was going to lose me, my heart was in shambles.

"It was an honest mistake," he whimpered, he was scared of me. Brendon Urie was scared of his girlfriend, I was even more upset.

"Don't look at me that way," I said quietly. I looked away from him and he grabbed my hand.

"Baby," he whispered.

I twisted around so quick, that I felt like I had whiplash, "Don't you ever call me that, Brendon." He looked down and I could feel the heat radiating off of me.

"I want to go home," I whispered. He looked up, his face was covered in tears.

"Baby, don't leave me," he sobbed. He was scared to lose me.

"I hope she can smell my perfume," I hissed.

"It was a mistake I didn't tell her," he quickly said. "I'll tell everyone."

"You'll tell everyone what?" I couldn't bear to look at him.

"Tell everyone that I love you, tell everyone you're my girlfriend, you're my one and only. You're my girl," he rushed out the words.

I laughed with bitterness covering my words, "Ex."

"Ex?" Brendon repeated carefully.

"I'm your ex-girlfriend," I smiled a devilish smile. "Tell them you fucked up our relationship, not me."

"What, no," he ran towards the door of the tour bus and blocked it. "You're not leaving."

"Well I need to pack my stuff," I grabbed my suitcase.

"Mel, we can work this out," he whispered. His messy hair covered his eyes, but I could see fresh tears.

"You cheated on me, you bastard," I threw stuff inside my suitcase. The clothes on the floor were a combination of both of ours.

"I love you," he looked up and his brown eyes met my own set of brown ones.

I barked out a laugh and kept doing what I was doing.

"What's so funny," He roared with anger. He finally confessed his love.

"You're saying things you don't mean to make me stay," I didn't even bother looking at him.

I suddenly felt two strong arms push me against the wall.

"I FUCKING LOVE YOU, JESUS CHRIST," his nose was running and his eyes were bloodshot. His voice began to crack.

"We haven't even dated a month and you've already lost me, face it," I spat out the words.

I felt a pain in my cheek and felt the side of my face hit the wall. He had punched me.

"Mel," he let go of me and I fell the floor. "I'm so sorry, I didn't mea-"

"GO AWAY," My eyes were dark and I felt my face begin to throb. Tears streamed down both of our faces and I could taste blood, I must've bit my tongue. I spat out blood and I could see Brendon staggering away in horror about what he just did. I grabbed my suitcase and his red convertibles keys. Fuck him, I'm taking his car.

"This was a mistake," he whispered. He was waiting next to the door of the car.

"Move," I threw my bag in the trunk.

"It was a mistake for us to be together," he said quietly.

I laughed.

"You're too good for me," he looked up and tucked hair behind my ear. A rainbow of colors shone bright on my cheek. The perfect shape of his fist.

I caught his hand and looked him in the eye, "Never touch me."

He moved back from the car. I hopped in the car and I started up the car and put on the GPS on my phone. 11 hours, the small screen read. This was going to be a long day.

I looked into the rearview mirror and saw a man sitting in the grass. He was on his knees and his hands were covering his face. I could still hear the sobs that emerged from Brendon Urie as I drove away.

I turned up the radio and kept my eyes on the road.