19 | last concert

-1 year later-

Brendon sang his last song of the night and I rested my hands on the top of my stomach. I had big plans tonight, to tell Brendon, I was pregnant. I was only about two and a half months pregnant but I didn't know about it until last week.

This was his lasts concert of the summer.

His fans were screaming and cheering him on for an encore. I gave a smile to him from the side of the stage, he smiled back. I proceeded to walk on stage and he gave me a weird look.

"Well hello there," he laughed and I gave him a big smile. I took the microphone from him and the fans screamed even louder.

"Hello! How's everyone's night?" I called out into the crowd. The flashing of lights and the thousands of people could be intimidating but I enjoyed the attention. "I know I don't ever really come on stage, but tonight I wanted to tell you something big."

The fans created such an atmosphere in the venue that I could feel the excitement pumping in my veins, coursing through my body.

"Y'all better start recording!" I laughed and walked around on stage a bit.

"What's the news?" I heard someone yell from the front.

"What's the news?" I repeated the question. I looked over at Brendon, he was genuinely confused. "BRENDON AND I ARE HAVING A BABY!" 

The crowd broke and I felt the screams vibrate against the walls. Brendon's face lit up and he ran to me and picked me up. He spun me around and planted a big kiss on my lips.

"We're having a baby," he whispered, I could barely hear him over the screams. "I'm taking a break from touring guys!"  We ran off stage hand in hand and he couldn't stop gushing about how excited he was to be a dad.

"I wonder if it's a girl or boy. How far are you? Is the baby healthy? Who else knows?" He flooded me with questions.

"Let's get you out of the outfit and into the shower, you smell," I laughed. It was hot as hell in Louisiana and Brendon sweat a lot.

"Fine," he pouted and stripped himself and walked into the bathroom on the bus.

"Brendon! You're not gonna be able to do that with a little one running around!" I laughed and shielded my eyes. I peeked through and saw him, completely naked, standing in the doorway.

"Well he or she isn't here yet, are they?" He smirked. I threw a pillow at him and he squealed and ran into the bathroom again.

"It's a boy," I told him. He peaked his head out of the bathroom.

"What?" He asked me.

"It's a boy," I repeated.

"You can't be sure until like five months though?" He sounded confused.

"Well obviously I don't know the actual gender, I just have a gut feeling it's a boy," I informed him.

"I want to name him Elliot," he turned the water on in the shower.

"Why Elliot?" I asked. I loved the name Elliot but I had no idea why he chose that name.

"I heard the name Elliot and I really wanted to name my son Elliot, gut instinct," he said loudly over the shower. I nodded to myself and dwindled my fingers around.

"We'll call him Elliot," I said back to him. I didn't hear Brendon's response so I assumed that he heard me.

He got out of the shower a few moments later, he only had a towel on.

"I forgot clothes," he murmured and quickly ran to a drawer above the pull out bed.

"Oh Brendon," I sighed and admired my fiancé. We didn't know when we were going to have the wedding.

"We're still going on that date tomorrow right?" He asked while pulling up a pair of boxers.

"Of course," I responded. He was taking me out for our anniversary of him proposing. Like that was even a thing.

"Well we should rest up a little, we have a big day ahead for you and little Elliot," he smiled and looked at my tummy. You could barely see a bump but it was still the beginning.

"I love him," I confessed to Brendon.

"I do too," he answered quickly.

"I know he's not here yet, but I love him so much. He is something we worked hard to create," Brendon put his arms around me and carried me into bed.

"I love him, and I only just heard of him," he whispered into my hair.

"I'm so excited to be a mommy," I sighed and shut my eyes.

"And I'm excited to be a daddy," he murmured, he was tired as well.

"You're my daddy," I whispered.

I could feel him tense up and he lightly hit my arm. He hated being called that.