20 | elliot

(This is a chapter where I am going to put a warning. I don't want to spoil anything but I am warning you)

Brendon and I zoomed down the highway in Suzy Q. I got her transported to Brendon's house and we taking her to our date tonight.

"I love my car," I sighed and ran my fingertips through my hair. My hair was down and I was just wearing a causal black jeans and a short sleeved shirt.

"I love you," Brendon responded.

"God you're so cheesy," I laughed and rolled my eyes.

"But you love it, Mel," he kept his eyes on the road. We got off the highway and we're taking streets to get the restaurant.

"I'm excited to eat. Where are we going?" I asked.

"I've never been, so it's a surprise to both of us," he responded honestly.

"You know the name of the place?" I asked him, unsure where he was taking me.

"Of course!" He rolled his eyes and I pulled out my phone. Text message from family and friends about my pregnancy flooded my phone, all of the social medias were popping up with "congratulations" and "soon new to be mommy and daddy."

I put it away and Brendon slowed down to look at the buildings.

"Why are you slowing down?" I asked him.

"I know where it is and what he looks like but I don't see it," he mumbled under his breath. We were both looking out the window and without realizing the green light had turned red.

I heard a loud squeal and a crash of metal. I felt a sharp pain in my stomach. Screaming, I heard screaming, it was me.

"Brendon!" I screamed. His body was limp, smoke was building up around the two cars.

"You should've watched where you were going!" A big man got out of the car that crashed into us.

"Help," I whispered. The smoke made it hard to breathe and talk.

I moved Brendon's shoulder and he didn't respond, what if he dies?

Tears immediately streamed down my face. What if I lost him? I remembered the sharp pain in my stomach and I felt a sob raise in my throat. My baby. Was he okay? Was Elliot okay?

"Oh shit!" I hear the man yell. He finally saw Brendon.

"Call an ambulance, I'm pregnant." I could feel myself blacking out from the pain. I saw black dots and I felt woozy. The last thing I remember is watching Brendon lift his head from the steering wheel.

...

I fade in. I'm in a hospital. Everyone is rushing around me.

"She's awake!" Someone called. Was it Brendon? I didn't know.

I felt the sharp pain in my stomach gone. Maybe Elliot was okay?

I see black spots and I'm out again.

...

I wake up and I see Brendon in a chair. I'm in a hospital bed and he's sleeping. I smiled because he has such a cute sleeping face. I love Brendon. I love Brendon Urie so much.

"Brendon," my voice cracks. Had I not used it for that long.

His eyes fluttered open. "Melanie."

The blackness returns.

...

I wake up the final time. No one is in my room now.

"Hello?" I call out. The blinding white walls made me squint. No one called back. I pressed the button and a nurse came into my room.