23 | geminis

- 4 months later -
I rested my hands on my stomach, it was quite large. I rubbed my unborn children and sang softly as I typed on the computer. I was taking online college and Brendon was on tour again.

The bus bounced and I felt the whole room shake.

I was nine months pregnant, going to pop at any moment. We had learnt that we were having a boy and a girl. The girl's name would be Elisa Anne Urie and the boy's name would be Boyd Jackson Urie.

I felt Brendon kiss my check and I closed my eyes.

"How are you?" He asked me. His fingertips massaged the sensitive skin on shoulders.

"Sore," I murmured and let my mind start to drift. I felt a kick in my stomach and my eyes flew open. "Ouch."

"What's wrong?" Brendon cupped his hand onto my stomach. I shooed his hand away.

"One of them kicked me!" I looked down at my stomach.

"How rude!" Brendon chuckled and kissed my head. He grabbed a blazer and looked at me. I noticed the bus had stopped.

"We're here already?" I asked. He nodded and opened the door to outside.

"Fuck it's hot," he mumbled and I rolled my eyes.

"It's the beginning of June," I crossed my arms over my stomach. "Damn."

He eyes flitted to me questionably.

"I'm in pain," I growled.

"Are you in labor? Are you having contractions?" He asked.

"No," I didn't think I was. "Maybe."

"What?" He asked, he was beginning to get nervous.

"I don't know," I answered honestly.

"Tell me if it gets worse," he stepped off the bus to go practice for his concert later. The door shut as I looked at the blank computer screen. Time for online classes. I blinked hard twice and logged on.

...

I stood at the side lines just to watch my husband sing. The pain in my stomach wasn't fading.

Perhaps I was in labor, but my water hadn't broke.

I felt a warm liquid trail down my leg, my water.

"Fuck," I grumbled. My stomach responded with a sharp pain. My water broke. I immediately called the doctor.

"Hello?" a gruff voice answered.

"Hi, this is Melanie Urie," I said. "My water just broke."

"Oh my god, get the the hospital. You're having your babies." The voice was excited.

I looked hesitantly at Brendon while he sang. He was almost done. My stomach pounded a sharp pain. Maybe I could wait for him.

He noticed me staring at him and must've seen the worry in my eyes.

He ran off during a guitar solo.

"Hey, is everything okay?" He put his hand on my stomach.

"I'm in labor," I said loudly. The pain was getting worse. Brendon's face contorted into a expression of worrisome.

"Labor?" He asked. "Get to the hospital. I'll have a manager take you."

He called one of his managers to come and take me.

I got into the car and he drove me to the hospital. I took deep breaths in and out. What I've seen in the movies.

"Fuck," I roared. This shit hurts.

"Get out of me!" I screamed. The poor manager looked at me with fear in his eyes.

...

"Here are your twins!" The nurse gave me them to cradled both. They looked so much like Brendon and I. The boy had his thick hair and his brown eyes. The girl had my blue eyes and blonde hair.

Brendon had made it just in time for them to be born.

"My family," he whispered and admired us three.

I looked up at him and I knew I did right with my life.

I was going to be happy as Mrs. Urie. I knew it. He was going to take care of me and everything was okay.

The end?