17 | brendon's big question

I checked my phone, all my social medias were flooding with hate. Brendon said this was to be expected, a lot of people wish they were me. They were all jealous. I scrolled down my Instagram and saw how many people were commenting "cow" or "she's so ugly."

He took my phone away, "Don't look at all of that."

"Why aren't you bothered by this," I asked him. The comments were hitting my feelings hard.

"I'm used to it. Not everyone is going to like you, Baby. What matters is that I love you," Brendon caressed the back of my hand.

"There's some people that like me," I whispered.

"A lot of my fans like you," He gave me a reassuring smile.

The tour bus bounced and everything inside shook. I yelped out in shock.

"Baby," His arms flew around me.

"Jesus, fuck that scared me," I whispered.

"You never have to be afraid around me," Brendon whispered into my hair. He ran his fingers through it and I felt my body shutter. I loved his touch.

He hurt me, but it felt like true love. We've hurt each other and now we're okay, the storm in our sea of love.

"Brendon," I whispered.

"Shh," He pressed a finger to my mouth and quickly replaced his finger with his lips. Our lips met like I was water and he was dehydrated. The most passionate kiss I had ever shared with anyone.

"Brendon," I broke the kiss.

He looked deeply into my eyes, "Marry me."

I was taken aback, he must have been kidding. "Brendon."

"I'm serious, Mel. I've never been so serious about something and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I never want to lose you, and I'm sure it will be a hell of a ride, but it doesn't matter if you're here with me."

He took my hands in his own and kissed my cheek. "I'll give you time to think about it."

"Yes," I responded quickly.

"What?" He sounded confused.

"Yes, Brendon, I will marry you," I whispered. His mouth transformed into the biggest grin.

He gave me a big peck on the lips and stood up and danced around the tour bus.

"She said yes! Yes! Yes!" He laughed and sang loudly.

The bus bounced again and he fell down. I couldn't help myself from laughing at him while he laid on the ground.

"Shit!" He yelled.

"Are you okay?" I asked him.

"No!" He groaned.

"What's wrong? What hurts?" I fell to the ground to help him.

"I'm a dumbass," he sat up.

"What?" I asked.

"I don't have a fucking ring for you my beautiful girl," he got up and helped me up.

"Brendon-" I started.

Brendon kissed me to shut me up.

"I'll get you the biggest diamond," he said to me, but mostly to himself.

"I don't want that," I murmured.

"What? I have never met a girl who doesn't want a giant diamond on her ring finger!" He sounded astounded.

"I want you, the ring doesn't mean anything," I smirked and bit my lip.

"You better stop biting your lip," He warned.

"Why?" I teased.

"The things I want to do to you, Melanie Taylor." He whispered hoarsely. I could see a rise in his pants. His skinny jeans did nothing to conceal it.

He got up and closed the curtain to the front on the bus.

"We got to do this quiet, don't want to disturb Mr. Guetele, the bus driver" he pushed me on the bed gracefully.

"Brendon!" I giggled. He shushed me and we slowly took each other's clothes off.

"You're so beautiful," he looked at my body and I looked away. "Why?"

"Why what?" I asked.

"Why do you look away?"

"I don't like it," I muttered.

"What? Your body? You have the finest body I've ever seen, Mel," he groaned and moved himself closer. I felt my cheeks go red. "Don't you ever be embarrassed how you look, you're absolutely beautiful." 

The rest of the night the tour bus shook, but not because of the bumpy road.

(AHAHHHAHAH, hope you like the book so far. This was their first time!!! Did they forget something? ;) )