22 | new uries

-a few months later-

I looked at the screen while the nurse rubbed my stomach with the weird jelly.

"Congratulations!" The nurse cried. "Twins!"

"Twins?" I asked. I looked and saw two blobs on the screen. My two children. Two. Two living people inside me.

...

I sat him down at the kitchen table and lit the candle between us.

"I need to talk to you about something," I say sternly. I could feel the air tense up, I had him right where I wanted him.

"Yeah, what's up?" He asked.

I went back into the kitchen and brought out the plates of food I made. Just roast beef and some mashed potatoes.

"This looks delicious." He tried to make conversation. "I need to tell you something too."

This peaked my interest, I wasn't expecting that.

"You first," I told him and poured gravy into my potatoes.

His forehead was starting to shine with sweat, he was very nervous. "I want to go back on tour."

I almost choked on my potatoes. "What?"

"I want to go back on tour."

"Okay," I said quietly. Not so secretly I wish he wouldn't, I was selfish and I wanted him for myself. I didn't want to share him with the rockstar life.

"Is that okay?" He asked.

I nodded and swirled my mashed potatoes around.

"What did you want to tell me," he took a bite of the roast beef.

"I want to go back to college," I told him. This was true.

"College?" He asked. "I have enough money to support you, Mel."

"I know that, but I want to do that for myself," I told him. He nodded, Brendon wasn't much for schooling.

"It's a nice candle lit dinner you made, Beautiful," he gave me a cheesy smile and shoved another fork full of meat in his mouth.

"There's another thing I have to tell you," I set down my fork and looked him into the eyes, he did the same as I.

"What's up?" His stare was quizzical. I gave him a serious look.

It shorty broke into a wide smile, "I'm pregnant!"

"What!" He stood up quickly.

"Twins!" I stood up slowly and clapped my hands together.

He took my hands in his and I saw tears of joy streaming down his face.

"He blessed us," Brendon had a wide smile on his face. I knew he was talking about God when he said he.

"What do you mean," I asked.

"He not only gave us our unborn child, he also gave us a second one," he wiped his eyes.

I hadn't thought of it that way. Brendon wasn't very religious, but there were moments where we both believed in God.

"Do you know their genders?" He asked.

"Haha! No!" I felt Brendon twirl me around and he kissed me softly.

"God I love you," he whispered into my hair and held me close to him.

"I love you too," I replied and kissed him again and again.

(Short chapter, but it was mostly a filler, this story is almost at an end. Please comment and vote!!!)