; 2 ;

Jack's P.O.V

Once I finally maneuvered myself to English, I walked into the room with my head down. I passed by some people who didn't seem to take notice to me and sat down in the way back. I picked out my textbook and notebook then dropped the rest of my things on the floor beside me.

I saw the guy with scarlet hair walk in, his head held high as if he had just saved the world or something. He shuffled over to his seat and sat down. Right as he opened his mouth to start talking, the teacher interrupted him. "As most of you know, we have a new student here at La Salle High School! His name is Jack." The teacher said, directing towards me. I felt like shrinking as almost the whole class turned to me. I gave a little nervous wave and the class turned back to the front. "I hope you all can be nice to our new student and make him feel welcome!"

After what happened this morning, I don't feel so 'welcome' at all... I thought to myself. As she went over the lesson, I jotted down some of the notes that I needed and payed close attention to what she was saying.

Mark's P.O.V

Five minutes after she started the boring lesson, she passed back the tests. Oh shit... I knew I failed. "I was very impressed by our grades. Except for one grade I had." She stared blankly at me. "Come see me after class." I tried to play it off cool because I'm the coolest person here. But, I was terrified on the inside of what my mother was going to think. "F-Fine. Got better things to do but, okay." As I looked around, I saw nothing but B+'s, A+'s and A's. "Please be at least a C-... Please be at least a C-. Please, please please!" I muttered to myself, crossing my fingers under the table.

She handed me my test. As I flipped the test over slowly, a big fat D in red marker was plastered on the paper. Shit... Mom's going to kill me... I thought. Me being the cool person I am, I shrugged it off and set it aside.

Jack's P.O.V

I just sat there awkwardly as Mrs. Wellsworth passes out tests. I start to get bored so, I lightly tap my fingers on the wooden desk. I sat there, and slouched down in my seat. The day just started and I already feel like jumping out of the window and escaping this boredom chamber people call school.

Even though I'm a perfect straight A student, I sometimes wish I could skip school and go out and have fun. School isn't that fun, to be honest.

But, what I didn't realize was that people could actually hear my tapping.

Mark's P.O.V

God damn, I hate that sound! I whip around in my seat to see the dweeb, Jack tapping his fingers on the desk. I turn around in my seat and see my blue pen on my desk. I smirked as I made a catapult out of a rubber band and the pen cap. I aimed and fired the blue bullet at him. BULLS EYE! Right in the forehead!

I heard a little yelp pass out of his mouth and snicker. I turn back around as I see him giving me the death glare. Okay, what the fuck is he doing with his face? It seriously looks like he just stepped in a pile of dog shit.

He gives me a look as if to say, "Do that again and I'll ruin your life." Ooh... Little kid trying to act scary. I roll my eyes and turn around in my seat. "I swear if he makes anymore of those faces..." I said to myself, quietly.

I can hear Felix and Ken whispering to each other and then someone shushing them. I rip out a piece of paper, crumble it up, and throw it at Jack.

"Hey!" He yelled.

Jack's P.O.V (So sorry about all of the P.O.V changes... :/)

"Hey!" I accidentally yelled as a piece of paper was thrown at me out of the blue. Everybody stopped what they were doing and turned to stare at me. "Wow, Jack!" The boy known as Mark had said, putting a lot of emphasis on my name. "Disturbing the peace on your first day? How rude." Everybody started to whisper to each other and snicker.

I looked at him, he was smiling devilishly. "Y-You were the one who threw a piece of crumbled up paper at me!" I protested.

"And lying? Wow. Honestly, I thought you were better. What? With your freakishly loud voice and your awkward sense of style, I just thought you were a modern day Gandhi. Shame." He turned to the teacher. "Mrs. Wellsworth, can we get back to class?" I could tell he was smirking, just by the way he talked. "Thank you, Mark. As for you Jack, no more of that." I just huffed and crossed my arms over my chest.

I grumbled and started to tap my fingers again on the desk, out of pure boredom. I can tell that Mark was getting irritated. He grabbed an eraser and threw it at me. It instead hit the metal closet beside me with a loud bang. The teacher turned around. "Who threw that? Who threw the eraser? Tell me now or all of you are getting lunch detentions!" Mark pointed at me. My mouth fell open. Blackmail, really?!

"He did it! He's just trying to get attention!" He said. "No I didn't! He did!" I pointed at Mark. "He's trying to get me in trouble! Why would I cause a disruption on my first day here?" I asked.

"THAT'S ENOUGH!" She said, rather loudly. "BOTH OF YOU SEE ME AFTER CLASS! NOW, IM GOING TO FINISH THIS LESSON WITHOUT ANYMORE DISTRACTIONS, UNDERSTOOD?!" "Understood." Everybody said.

"Understood..." I said quietly. I picked up my pencil and started to draw.