; 6 ;

(I'm just going to start this off with a time skip!)

Jack's P.O.V

As I walk into the school, I make my way straight over to my locker. As I was walking, I was roughly shoved into the masked man, also known as Cry, who then pushed me up against a locker. I slammed back into the metal locker with a low grunt. I saw Cry's fist quickly plummeting towards my face. He hit me several times. I winced at the pain from my nose as I could feel a couple drops of blood fall from my nose to the tile floor.

As I was being beaten up, I could feel all eyes on us, even Mark's. I can't believe he's just standing there, staring, and not helping at all. I quickly kicked Cry in the gut, sending him back enough for me to land a punch on his jaw. He fell over and on to the tiled ground. He was holding his stomach, curled up in a ball on the ground. He growled and stood back up, running towards me. I was yet again slammed against the lockers. Only, this time, he held me by the neck.

I squirm and gasp for air as his fingernails dig into my skin and his grasp tightens. I grab his hands, trying to pry them off of me, making Cry fall over with me still in his grip.

-Mark's P.O.V-

I saw Cry pin Jack to the ground, choking him. I tried to go over and help Jack, but it was like my body wouldn't let me. So, I was forced to watch as the small Irishman got beat up by the man hidden behind the white mask.

I tried to call for help, but no sound seemed to come out. I sighed, giving up on even trying.

~Cry's P.O.V~

I chuckled darkly as I pinned the little twerp to the ground. "S-Someone.. Get help!" Jack managed to gasp out. "Shut up, you twat!" I spat, tightening my grip even more.

Jack's eyes closed and his body grew limp. 'Shit... Did... Did I just kill him?!' My eyes widened at the thought. I get up from the ground and start to panic. "W-What the fuck did I just do?!" I asked, pacing back and forth. "I-I didn't want to k-kill him! A-All I wanted to do was scare him..." I could feel tears start to fall from my eyes. Good thing I have this mask, or else people would think I'm a wimp.

I saw as the nurse picked Jack up and took him away to her office. I let out a shaky sigh as I look in front of me. The principle, Mr. Howell, was walking down the hall. He grabbed me by the arm and led me to his office.

(Yet another timeskip to lunch)

-Mark's P.O.V-

Lunch was starting, and Jack was nowhere to be found. I searched all over the lunch room, trying to find the green haired man. But, just as I was going to give up trying, I saw Jack walk into the cafeteria. I gasped when I saw him and waved like a maniac.

Jack smiled and walked over to me. "Heya, Mark!" He giggled as he sat down. "Hey, Jack." I smiled softly. I was about to say something when Jack grabbed my wrist and dragged me outside. He let go as soon as we got out and ran over to the cherry blossom tree he always sits under.

I made my way over to Felix, who was playing soccer with Wade. "Hey, Felix! Can I join?" I call out to him. Felix turns around after kicking the ball to Wade, "Sure!" He smiled.

I begin playing and goofing off with Felix and Wade when I suddenly I looked over at Jack, the ball under my arm. No idea why. I just did. I smiled at the way he looked when he was concentrating. Staring intensely down at his sketchbook, the way his tongue hangs out of the side of his mouth a bit is cute as all hell, his adorable grin. Man... I'm falling for this guy... And I'm falling HARD. Maybe I am gay...

As I was staring at him, Felix decided to be the dick he is and trip me. I fell back, my head slamming against the grass. "WHAT THE FUCK, MAN?!" I screamed at Felix. "SORRY! I JUST THOUGHT THAT YOU WERE A FAG, STARING AT HIS GAY CRUSH, THE GAY FREAK HIMSELF!" He yelled back, towering over me like he was going to punch me. "We can all see that you're a fag, Mark! That's all you are and that's all you'll ever be!" Felix spat at me.

At that moment, everybody who heard Felix turned around and stared at us, including Wade and Bob. I felt angry, but I knew that if I tried to do something other than run, he would beat me up. So, that's exactly what I did. I ran.

I ran out of the field and into the front of the school. They can't find me here. Their too much of cowards too. I slid down the wall and started to cry, thinking everything over and over again. Sitting in the corner while hugging my knees, I couldn't help but think of how much of an idiot I looked like in front of Jack. He must not want to talk to me. Just the thought of that made me bawl. "How did they figure it out?" I whispered through my tears. "How...?"

Jack's P.O.V

As I was drawing, I heard Mark and Felix yelling at each other. I just shrugged it off as them arguing about the game. But, that soon changed when I looked up to see Mark running away to the school building. I hesitantly get up and follow him, bringing my sketchbook with me. I walk in; seeing him slouched in a corner and crying. "M-Mark...? Are you okay?" I asked, stopping in front of him.

"NO, FELIX. I AM NOT OKAY! IM NOT A FAG AND I'M NOT IN LOVE WITH JA-" Mark stopped himself as he looked up at me. "Oh... S-Sorry. No, Jack, I'm not okay.." The broken looking Korean/German said, quickly wiping away a tear. Mark sighed and looked away.

"I'll be fine," Mark stated and looked at my sketchpad. "What are you drawing, anyway?" "O-Oh!" I smiled softly and rubbed the back of my neck. "Well... I was drawing you..." I wanted to lie so bad, but I didn't.

-Mark's P.O.V-

Right away I blurted out, "Can I see it?" Without thinking. My heart was saying, 'Wow... He's so nice! Drawing me... Amazing.' But my head was saying, 'OMG OMG OMG OMG MARK KISS HIM KISS HIM!!' So, I decided to go with my heart this time, which I never do. He showed me his drawing, (The picture up top, but his hair red, not blue) and it was amazing. So much detail. So much thought. So much- "Will go out on a date with me?" I blurted out and quickly covered my mouth. I then blushed. Then got scared. It was too much; my emotions couldn't take it.

"I-I'm sorry... It was sudden. Too sudden. I'll just be g-going now.." I stood up and limped out. 'MARK! YOU DUMBASS!' I mentally screamed at myself, walking into the boy's bathroom.

Jack's P.O.V

I stood there, shocked. "Did Mark... Just ask me out... on a date..?" I whisper to myself. I then smile brightly. He likes me! He actually likes me! "M-Mark! W-Wait up!" I yelled and ran after him.