; 18 ;

Jack's P.O.V

And, once again, Kyle decided that work was more important than me. Right as we were about to leave to go to the movie, his work called, telling him that he needed to be there as soon as possible. He never ever had time for me. Even when we were at home, doing out or things. Whenever I would ask him to cuddle, he would always have some sort of excuse. It was like he never wanted to be with me or around me.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Jack: hey, u still there? kyle left me for work

Mark: yah!! i'm still here.

Jack: soooo... misss me ??

Mark: duh, stoopid ;P

Jack: if i said i was gettin tickets 2 see u, what would u do ?

Mark: i would flip the fuck out. ive missed u more tjan id like to admit

Mark: than*

Mark: goddammit

    I blushed a bit at the last part of the first message, grinning like an idiot. He... Actually missed me? I would have never expected him to miss me. Especially after how dramatic our breakup was...

    I grinned, typing back a reply,

Jack: ive actually really missed you, too. heh

I then turned off my phone, looking up the cheapest and fastest flight from Brighton to Los Angeles on my computer. Sighed softly, I ordered a ticket to Los Angeles, texting Mark that I got a plane ticket before turning my phone off once again. I slowly got up from my gaming chair and went to my room, slipping my Septiceye Sam pajama pants and my System of A Down t-shirt on, walking to the living room. Turning on the TV, I flip through channels, finding nothing interesting. I opened up Netflix, surfing through the Netflix Originals before stumbling upon one that interested me; Stranger Things.

Halfway through the first episode, my eyes started to droop and a yawn escaped. I laid back more and slowly fell asleep, the TV still on and my phone ringing like crazy, frantic calls from my boyfriend.