; 14 ;

((This part is sad. And short. Grab your tissues and your ice cream and get prepared!!))

Mark

'I love you so much..... I'm so sorry.....'

"No... Nononono! I know what he's doing!" I yell, feeling tears burn into my eyes and leak onto my cheeks as I quickly grab my laptop. I open up Skype and quickly call Jack, quietly sobbing. Thank God Jack set his call settings to 'Automatically answer calls'.

The sight horrified me. Left me motionless. Unable to breathe.

I was numb.

Cuts and blood aligned his arms and legs. He was crying. A rope was tied to his ceiling, tied into a noose. He was on the stool, eyes emotionless and broken.

I broke down, screaming for my mom. "M-MOM! MOM! M-M-MOM!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, watching Jack just stand there, sobbing softly.

I heard her run up the stairs, slamming my door open. "WHAT'S WRONG?!" She yelled, eyes wide with worry. I pointed at the laptop screen, my eyes already bloodshot.

"F-Fucking hell, s-stay here!" She yelled and went downstairs. Over my crying, I could hear her yelling on the phone.
Something about Dad's friends... Private Plane... Getting to Ireland in at least an hour...

"S-Sean! Pl-Please d-d-don't!" I begged, hearing mom come back into my room. She ushered me out and ended the skype call, getting me on a private plane.

Apparently, it was one of my dad's old friends that so happened to be in the area. I had only seen him once but, I knew he was a nice guy.

Jack

I watched as the messages popped up on my computer like wildfire.

Markimoo ♡
Jack, please... Don't do it...
Sent at 13:24 ((1:24))

Markimoo ♡
Sean, I love you, please!! You have so many people that love you!!
Sent at 13:25 ((1:25))

Markimoo ♡
SEAN DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE! YOU'RE SCARING ME! STOP IT!!!
Sent at 13:25 ((You get the idea))

Markimoo ♡
Sean..... I can't do it without you...
Sent at 13:47

A while pasted. With every text he sent... It made me want to do it more... Nobody cared... My own mother, who brought me into this fucked up hell didn't even care! I bet deep down inside Mark didn't care! He just pity's me. Just like everybody else does.

Markimoo ♡
I'm here.
Sent at 14:09

My eyes widened as I heard the yelling from outside. I quickly kicked the stool out from under me and chocked, feeling the rope dig into my flesh. I thrashed around, feeling my life slowly slip away. Everything went black and all I could hear was faint ringing.

Just as I thought I was gone, everything started to come back. I heard crying and beeping. Goddamn it... I just wanted to die...

Slowly opening my eyes, I saw Mark and his mom standing over me, watching closely. For once I actually hated them.

"Wh-Why couldn't y-y-y-you let me d-die...?" I whispered, tearing up.

Somehow Mark heard me and gasped, pulling me into a hug, sobbing. "S-Sean!! Y-Y-You're a-a-alive!!" He yelled, gasping and sobbing. I really did scare him...

I never saw him like that...

"I-I-I'm sorry..." I choked out, looking up at him. I knew I had serious rope burn and the cuts I made were going to stay forever...

"I'm so fucking sorry...." I started crying like a baby, ignoring how much it hurt. I sobbed and clung to him, wailing and begging for forgiveness. "I'm so sorry!!" I sobbed out, looking at Mark.

"I-I-It's okay baby..." He whispered, wiping away my tears and kissing me. "It's okay...."