; 3 ;

((This is a time skip of about five months into the hellish place people call school))

Jack's P.O.V

I am not ready for today... Like I'm not ready everyday... I think to myself as I make my way closer to the brick building. My backpack weighing down every step I take more and more.

I sigh as I look around me. Little shops, people walking to and from places, cars passing by. The streetlights flickering from green to red and sometimes yellow. The crisp morning air and the birds chirping. Hm, maybe I'm getting too much into the detail.

I look down at my shoes and mutter, "Dammit... Bullying, big tests and a presentation that's worth a big chunk of my grade all in the same day? I'm going to probably be dead by the time school is over." I kicked a rock down the sidewalk.

As I walked into school grounds, I could feel the fabric of my sleeves rub against my cuts, making me wince in pain. I quickly moved the sleeve to a more comfortable position and walked into the school.

I passed by Mark's locker as he was talking to his 'gang' of friends. As soon as I saw his eyes lock on me, I looked down at the ground and picked up the pace to my locker. Once I was at my locker, I dumped everything into it. I rummaged through the mess and found my English textbook and notebook.

Making my way to class, the bell rang. I sighed and began to run to class, not wanting to get a detention for being late. I shuffled into the room and made my way to the back. Apparently, Cry thought it would be a good idea to trip me as I was walking past. I huffed and picked myself up then made my way to the back where I always sit.

-Mark's P.O.V-

I walked into the classroom, books in hand, as the teacher was going over yesterday's lesson for some of the kids who were sick. "Now, would you all please take out the homework that was due today." The teacher said. Shit! I forgot to do my homework! Despite the panic rising inside me of failing, I sat down in the back, next to Jack. I did not, I repeat, did not want to sit by the little dweeb but, since it was the only seat open, I guess I had to take it. I sighed and dropped everything on the ground next to me, except my textbook and notebook.

Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Jack drawing something. It looked like some sort of eye thing. I turned my head over to look at it, curiously. I stared in amazement as he continued drawing. Man, he was good at it!

I cleared my throat and went back to taking notes. I know, it's surprising that I actually pay attention to class. Isn't that crazy? Anyway, I decided to mess with Jack a bit.

I smirked as I made a paper airplane and threw it at him. I made sure to look away before he noticed. I heard him crumble the paper up and throw it away. I chuckled quietly as I made another and threw it at him. But this time, he let me throw the airplane at him.

The teacher turned around and saw me aiming an airplane at Jack. "Mark! What are you doing distracting another classmate while he's trying to work? Stop it." She said sternly. "S-Sorry Mrs. Wellsworth..." I mumbled and picked up my pencil, working on homework.

Once the bell finally rang, I sighed and picked up my things and walked out.

Jack's P.O.V

I walked out of the classroom, head hanging low. As I passed the lockers, I was pushed into them roughly by Mark. "Oops!" I heard him say as he was walking away, laughing.

As I was walking to Science I heard people saying things about me. People were pointing, pushing me and picking on me. I walked into the room and sat in the front, seeing that Mark was in the back.

I took out my sketchbook and continued to draw SepticEye Sam, a creation I made. "Hey, dweeb!" I heard Mark yell, distracting me from the picture. I sighed, not bothering to answer.

"I said... Hey, dweeb!" He yelled again. Good thing the teacher wasn't in here to witness me get teased. I ignored him and finished up my drawing, my signature hidden in the curves of the tail.

The teacher walked in and I began working on my homework. I stood up and turned it in. I shuffled back to my seat and sat down.

Mark got up and turned in his homework. Surprised? I sure am. He usually never turns in his homework and makes up horrible excuses for why he didn't do it. While he was walking past my desk he slapped a note on the wooden surface. I hesitantly picked it up and read it. It had 'GAY FREAK!' and other mean words.

I read it over and over. They're right... Everybody's right. I am worthless, I am ugly, I am a gay freak, I am a waste of space... Maybe I should actually die, give them all what they want. I hug my knees and start to tear up.

I heard Mark high five his friends and laugh. I couldn't keep it in anymore so, I let tears roll down my cheeks. "Jack's a loser!" Mark yelled and everybody laughed.

"I-I'll be leaving soon anyway..." I replied loud enough for Mark to hear. "You better, freak! No one likes you anyway." Mark replied back with a smirk.

I sighed softly and got up, walking to the teachers desk. "M-Mr. Orians...? May I use the restroom?" Mr. Orians looked up at me from his grading. "That fine, Sean." I walked out of class calmly. As I walked into the bathroom and went to the farthest stall. I trudged into the stall and locked it, collapsing on the floor and silently cried.

~Ten minutes later, Jack didn't return~

-Mark's P.O.V-

I was studying for a stupid test when the teacher spoke up, "Could someone go check on Sean? He's been gone for a while." Ken smirked and slapped my arm. I sighed softly and hesitantly raised my hand. "I-I'll go.." I stood up and made my way out of the room and walked to the restroom.

Why the fuck did I raise my hand?