; 10 ;

3rd Person P.O.V

The rest of the school day was pretty normal... The regular boring classes that make you want to just die inside and on the outside. Jack could tell that Mark was trying to be with him every single second of the time they had with each other. And, Jack didn't blame him. He loved being around Mark, so much.

The small Irishman wasn't even complaining about it, either. He found Mark's attempts at trying to make him feel loved and make him feel better about moving was quite adorable. Mark would hug him and occasionally peck his cheek when no one was looking, making Jack feel loved and happy.

Then, everything turned to shit at lunch. Jack would be alone for the first time at lunch since him and Mark became friends. "I'm sorry, Jackie but... I promised one of my other friend I'd sit with her at lunch today... She's going through a lot, including a huge break up with Felix... And some family issues..." Mark spoke sheepishly and looked down in slight shame, knowing Jack would moving after school and they only had like, two out of four classes together.

Jack sighed sadly, not even looking at Mark as he snapped lightly at him. "Yeah, that's fine, Mark... I'll just- Be by myself then... No worries... I'll be fine..." The frail boy frowned heavily as Mark quickly gave him a peck on the cheek and walked off.

Jack felt like bursting into tears. When he needed Mark, he wasn't there. He got it, Mark needs time for his other friends but, at least have one day where it's just them... Especially on his last day.

Then, out of nowhere, out of his tear-filled eyes, he saw Felix and Ken sit down on either side of him. Great... Mark wasn't there to protect him. Just perfect.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't the little freak." Felix laughed at Ken's remark and gave him a high-five. "Wh-What do you guys want...?" Jack asked, sniffling. "Awwwwh, is the baby crying?" Ken smirked and pushed Jack. Jack just let it happen. He's been through this so much, he's learned to not do anything about it anymore.

"No, you fookin' dipshit... I'm not crying..." Jack replied bitterly, flinching almost straight away as he knew a punch to the face by Felix would come straight after his snarky remark. And it did. Jack held his cheek, tearing up once more.

"Hey Ken, heard this cunt it finally moving," Felix spoke to Ken, indirectly tormenting Jack with his words. "Yes, finally, then no one will have to see his disgusting gay ass face roaming the halls anymore. I bet this school will be better off without him. God, feel sorry for the next school he goes to." Ken replied with, laughing.

Every word. Everything that came out of their mouths was breaking Jack even more. 'Mark... Wh-Where the hell are you? Save me...' Jack thought as one or two tears slipped down his face.

More tormenting. More hate. More name calling. More abuse. Jack's finally had enough. "Can you guys please stop and go away?!" He snapped quietly, earning a "What the fuck did you just say?" To come out of Felix's mouth. Jack prepared for hits and names.

"Dick." Said Felix, a punch landing on his right cheek.

"Cunt." Said Ken, a kick in the shin.

"Gay faggot." Said Felix, a swift punch to the gut coming for him. He accepted it.

"Disgrace." The torment continues.

"Faggot." One.

"Worthless." By.

"Idiotic." One.

"Nobody." Feathers plucked off of a bird's body.

"Freak." His heart crumbled away as he remembered Mark calling him these things.

"S-Stop... P-Please... I-I can't take it... You win..." Jack pleaded. He wants to cry so bad. "Fine. You fuck up." Felix and Ken got up and walked away, both hitting Jack in the head.

Jack then pushed his food tray aside and resting his head in his arms on the table, and cried. He wanted Mark But he was with his friend, Marzia. He wanted Mark to hold him and make everything okay...

But......

That wouldn't happen.........