; 12 ;

Jack's P.O.V

"We have now arrived in Dublin, Ireland. Please, enjoy your stay." The lady over the intercom said, false cheeriness in her voice. I mean, who would actually enjoy their job when they have to deal with little stubborn kids and a bunch of people all in one little, cramped area?

The plane just landed and I already hated it. Ma had to drag me off of the plane by the wrist, which didn't go so well... She dragged me all the way to baggage claim, which made me super uncomfortable since a lot of people turned to look at us with weird looks.

My mother quickly and impatiently grabbed our suitcases and dragged me out of the airport and into the Taxi that was waiting for us... She quickly put our luggage in the Taxi's trunk, while I got into the Taxi, sighing lightly.

I turned on my phone and got into Mark's contact, starting to type, "Hey Marki... I'm here... In the hell-" But, before I could finish typing, my mother snatched my phone out of my hands, looking at who I was talking to...

"I thought I told you not to talk to this little bitch ever again." She spoke through gritted teeth, harshly whisper-yelling at me. I flinched slightly, whimpering quietly.

"S-S-Sorry, M-Ma..." I whispered, looking down at my lap. 'So... I can't talk to Mark now...? Wow... God, I hate my mom.....' I thought, sighing lightly as we went to the new house we were going to be staying in.

"When we get to the house, I want you to go straight to your room and unpack your stuff, you hear me?" I nodded slowly, frowning heavily. I fiddled with my hands, wait until the Taxi stopped at our new house...

I sighed, grabbing my bags and walking into the new hell home. I went up to my room, like Ma told me to, without my phone. Groaning, I collapsed on the small bed, face first in the pillow that was already there and screamed, not caring if Ma heard me...

{{ TIME SKIP }}

About the time around 22:00, or 10 PM, I was finally done unpacking and getting everything where it properly goes in my fairly large room. I groaned loudly, collapsing on my bed, beginning to tear up as I began to think of Mark. Soon, I began crying, sobbing quietly into the black pillow...

"SEAN! YOU BETTER BE IN BED PRETTY SOON! YOU HAVE SCHOOL TOMORROW!" Ma yelled, making me cry harder. I didn't want to go... But, I have to... I'm going to hate it...

Why does everything bad, always happen to me...?