; 13 ;

3rd P.O.V

Jack sighed and walked out of the new 'fancy' house his mother bought for them in Ireland. He absolutely hated the neighborhood he lived in. It was like his old neighborhood on the surface but, once you get to know people, it's much different. Some of the kids that beat him up and called him 'Fag' were there. Jack tried to convince his mom to move to a different street but, it obviously didn't work.

Walking down the dimly lit street, he could hear the soft chirp of the birds in the trees. Looking up from the cracked and chipped sidewalk he could the mix of soft lilac and a light pink sweep over the horizon, signally that the first day of utter hell had just begun.

The Irish lad kept on walking, despite seeing one of the guys who had bullied him walking on the other side of the street. He only hoped that it had been long enough for him not to remember. Jack was sure that his freshly dyed green hair had thrown him off.

Keeping his head down low, Jack picked up his pace so that he had less of a chance to get noticed. The second day there, the first day of school, which hadn't even started yet, and he already thought he was 99.99% sure that he was dead.

Jack sighed in relief as he entered school campus, extremely glad that he didn't get caught by the bullies. Looking around, Jack frowned as he noticed his old friend, Matthias, sitting alone at one of the tables. He walked over to him, grinning for once. "M-Matt?" He asked, grinning happily.

Matthias looked up at Jack, his eyes quickly filled with hurt and sadness. He quickly got up and walked away, still mad at what Jack did before he left for America.

Jack frowned and whimpered as he slowly walked away, unaware of the pain he caused his best friend. He didn't even remember the day when he stole Matt's girlfriend from him. "Well... That was shit..." He sighed, walking around the school, back to the place where he always sat for lunch.

Jack sat there, all of the memories flooding back to him. Cutting, getting bullied, beaten up, almost dying... almost having his first kiss here, while he was drunk... Everything sucked, and the fact that he moved back made it worse.

Jack heard voices slowly begin to fade in as he heard laughter and the clicking of heels, high heels. Apparently, other people had stolen his spot. He slowly stood up as he saw the group turn the corner. Punk kids and Goths.

"Uhm, who are you?" A girl asked. Jack looked her over. She wore the usual clothes punk kids would wear. Black My Chemical Romance shirt, ripped up black skinny jeans, a black leather jacket (Or what seemed to be a leather jacket). She always wore a spiked dog collar around her neck, which was extremely odd.

"I'm uh... I-I'm Sean..." He stuttered, seeing Kyle and Finn on the way back, Kyle towering over the rest of them, Finn close to the same height. He was terrified that if he said his full name, they would all turn on him.

"Sean who? Spit it up." Finn growled out, eyes flashing with anger.

"U-U-Uhm... S-Sean... M-McLoughlin..." He stuttered and stammered out, whimpering as he felt a foot collide with his gut. Another buff, slightly taller male pushed him up against the wall and punched the broken Irishman square in the jaw. Jack swore that he could hear a crack. Letting out a quiet cry, Jack continued to get beat up, sobbing and crying and begging for them to stop. For with how well he took the beatings before he moved to America, Jack was even surprised with how he was taking it.

"P-Please... S-Stop it..."

~~~~~~~

By the time the group had finally thought that they were done "Teaching him a lesson about being a fag", he was shaking violently, curled up into a ball on the concrete. Quietly sobbing, Jack knew that he was going to have a black eye and bruises everywhere. His lip was busted and a slow stream of blood spilling from it The salty hot tears streaming down his face only made the stinging pain ten times worse.

If Jack even asked to move schools, his mother would just laugh in his face and send him up to his room. He hated everything... He honestly didn't want to be there. And, not just that he didn't want to be at school... if you catch my drift.

It took Jack about fifteen minutes to muster up even the slightest courage to get up. His mom would be pissed if she found out her son skipped school, regardless of the reason or excuse. It was stupid, and Jack hated her for it.

Whimpering loudly and yelping, the Irish teenager trudged to the front of the school, silent tears ran down his cheeks, biting his split open lip to try to stop himself from crying. God, how he wished Mark was there... Mark would be holding him and telling him everything was fine, that everything was going to be okay. But, he's not...

Throughout the day, it was nothing but Hell. Everybody found out that it was him. Everything went back to how it was before he moved. At lunch, he sat alone and cried. No one there liked him, other than Matthias. Even then, he didn't think Matthias liked him anymore...

At the end of the day, Jack walked home... After getting beat up once more... Walking into the house, he immediately ran up to the bathroom and went it, locking the door.

He grabbed his trusty calming device if you catch my drift. Texting Mark one last time before doing the one thing he hadn't done in a long time...

The text?

"I love you so much...... I'm so sorry......"