chapter thirteen [freak] *explicit*

-wARNING: (TAE)K CAUTION WITH THIS NEXT CHAPTER - THERE ARE THEMES OF EXPLICIT SEX, VULGAR LANGUAGE AND HARSH IMAGERY THAT MAY BE VIEWED AS DISTASTEFUL TO READERS. PLEASE READ AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION. I HAVE TRIED TO TWIST THE WRITING TO DODGE THE THEME OF BEING FORCED, BUT I FOUND IT INCREASINGLY DIFFICULT. PROCEED CAREFULLY.-

VICTREEBEL GOOOOOO!!!

-INTENSE SCREAMING-

-

Then, the two left my body with the lingering sensation of their fingers still attached to my pale skin. I let out a harsh breath that rattled my lungs with unease.

The room smelt strangely of a burnt incense and the fragrance of jasmine. There was no air flow; it felt stale and stuffy.

A pair of lips pressed against mine, molding into shapes as they poured a foul substance in between kisses. I nearly gagged once I realized it was strong whiskey that had been dribbling down the sides of my mouth and on my tongue.

Alcohol was the one type of drink I had not bothered to consume throughout my life. My babysitter had been killed by driving while under the influence, and my parents had done well to keep it from my reach. Without the safety of my mom and dad, I felt helpless.

They continued to pour more of the burning liquid pass my lips until my head felt numb and hazy. All my other senses were slowed down, my brain was speeding too fast for me to comprehend.

'Had enough, babe?' A female's voice? Maybe a high pitched male's...

'Wait, wha-?' I slurred my words together feeling an incredible pressure on my head. My mouth felt heavier than stones. Time reversed, fast forwarded then came crashing down onto my ears like a tidal wave. Voices around me were warped and thoughts were nearly nonexistent at this point.

Fireworks exploded in light bursts even through my closed eyes. The blindfolds were taken off slowly and the dark lighting in the room was comforting. A bright pink neon sign flashed from somewhere across the room, illuminating the blurred faced in front of me.

This was the most relaxed I had felt on days.

Another cup was brought to my lips and the contents were poured down my throat again. It was less painful this time as a nearby hand slowly swiped some of the remaining drink from my chin.

The hands were soft and warm. I couldn't help but nuzzle in towards them. My unhurried mind acted for me in ways that I'd never normally consent to. The person grabbed a hold of my face, squishing in my cheeks slightly while I let out a small hiccup. More male chuckles filled my hot ears, every part of my body suddenly feeling heated.

'I think she's good for n-'

'Give her one last cup.'

Focus evaded my grasp as the figure sitting before me drained the cup herself. I frowned but was quickly caught off guard as the woman leaned forward and locked lips with me again, the rush of warm alcohol pouring from her mouth to mine.

'Shit, Iza. You couldn't have just placed it in her mouth? This is why your brother couldn't resist...'

I couldn't quite wrap my head around who was talking or what they implied, but a warm bubbly sensation spread swiftly into every crevice of my body. My legs and arms felt tingly with a newfound excitement and anticipation of the unknown.