chapter twenty five [high ride]

narrative pov

-

They sat, side by side in the empty bath tub with their legs hanging limp over the side and dressed in nothing but boxers and over sized tees. Drug filled rolls were placed between their middle and index fingers, smoke filling the entire bathroom with it's earthy stench. The younger rested his head against the elder's shoulder.

Late afternoon sunlight flooded through the tiled window and created the illusion of a fragmented rainbow across Yoongi's hooded eyes.

'That was amazing,' Taehyung groggily rasped as he looked up to Yoongi.

'It's because you're amazing,' he wrapped a hand around the other male, squeezing him in closer to his body.

'Yoongi,' Taehyung sighed in slight distress.

'I still don't know what to do about Nari.'

Yoongi thoughtfully blew another puff of smoke through his lips and leaned back to rest his head on the wall.

'Yeah? Me neither, but I doubt Jungkook would harm her. He's too infatuated with her.'

Taehyung's fingers skimmed in across the border of Yoongi's shirt reaching mid-thigh. He stopped short before slowly lifting it up and putting his cigarette out.

'What, you're still not tired yet? Haven't had enough?' Following suit, he also distinguished his blunt on the ash tray before tugging at the hemline of Taehyung's boxers.

'I'll have you trembling soon.'

-

She stood completely on edge, shaking slightly as she nervously gazed between the young man and the television set. His eyes never strayed from the 90's game show that displayed a large colorful wheel that spun in dizzying circles with amounts of money on it.

Then the commercial break cut the game short while she broke out into a cold sweat. His hands brought her in closer to his being, seeing that they were both seated on the floor. The large belt buckle- collar was still placed around her neck and she was sure it would leave some types of marks.

He spread his legs and placed her body in between then but his gaze never left the screen. She continually looked back and forth.

'Nari, you're not loose, why are you so tense?'

She bit her tongue from making a comment that may cost her life in the long run.

'Should I help you unwind?' His breath caused a slight shiver to run down her spine, and she swallowed out of fear.

Instead of speaking, she gave a tiny nod that would have been easily missed if he had not been focusing solely on her.

His grip around her waist tightened, strapping her against his chest and she felt as though she were helpless.

'Now close your eyes.'

And she felt his fingers as they slid easily into her underwear.

-

but WHERES JIMIN?
-danny&elise