Chapter 1

~Not Edited~

Chapter 1 Meeting the Mahfud family:

I got out of bed and took a shower then when i was done i dressed into some leggings and a crop top, i grabbed my converse put them on as well, i blow dried my black hair then straightened it, once i was done i put my makeup on then went downstairs. 

I saw my mom and my dad sitting talking in their inside voice, i walked in and cleared my throat they both jumped and looked at me smiling, i smiled back and went over to the both of them kissing their cheeks. "Goodmorning mom, dad." I said pouring in a cup of water. 

My mom smiled brightly. "Good morning darling." She said, my dad looked at me and smiled.

"Layla we need to talk to you." My dad said and i nodded walking with my cup of water and sat down. "Layla-" He sighed and rubbed his face making me look at him confused. "We need you to do something for us." He said and i nodded for him to continue. "Layla you are going to marry one of my friends son." I looked at him with wide eyes and put my cup down on the table. 

I narrowed my eyes. "Wh-What please dad tell me this is a joke." I said shaking my head, they both shook their heads. "Dad! please! Don't do this to me." I rubbed my forehead. 

He sighed and stood up. "Layla you promised me you will do anything i wanted you to do, please do this for this family." He said making me breath hard. "Maybe you will change your mind when i tell you who it is, its the mahfud family." Mahfud family! the richest people in the city. 

I shook my head look at them in disappointment. "You think i'll agree because they are the richest family out there! Dad i'm not a gold digger and you know that i don't care about money." I said with tears streaming down my face. 

My mother rolled her eyes. "We are broke Layla! next thing you know we will be on the street that's why we are forcing you to marry Toni! His own father asked for you so we will give you to him." She said angrily. 

I closed my eyes then ran past them upstairs to my room slamming the door shut and locking it, i slowly slid down the door crying my eyes out, they have never yelled at me or forced me to do something why are they acting like this now? 

I don't have anywhere to escape, i don't have friends to help me, i don't have anything, so i guess i will be forced into this marriage, i walked towards my bed and laid down thinking what would happen when i marry him. 

(Toni's Pov) 

"What the fuck do you mean i'm forced to marry one of your friends daughter?!" I yelled at my dad. 

He looked at me and sighed. "Toni sit down." He said. 

I chuckled sarcastically. "Are you fucking kidding me? sit down? That's what you are gonna say you are forcing me to marry someone i don't even fucking know!" I yelled. 

My mom sighed sitting down. "Look this girl is amazing she is beautiful once you see her you will fall in love with her and want to get to know her." She said making me groan. 

I rubbed my face in frustration. "This is for the best! for you and your company!" My dad shouted angrily. 

I clenched my jaw. "Its for the best? its for the worst you mean!" I said storming out of the house. "Fuck! Fuck! This is fucking bullshit!" I kicked the wall as hard as i could. 

I turn to see my brother Kevin looking at me. "Dude calm down, its not that bad unless the girl is ugly as fuck." He said smirking. 

I sighed and sat down on one of the chair in front of the house he came and sat beside me. "You know that i'm not the type to be in a relationship." I balled my fist.