Chapter 28

~Not Edited~

Chapter 28: New Changes.

It had been weeks since the Ian incident and weeks since he's been in jail. Serena hadn't bothered to come back. Holly and Travis aren't on good terms ever since their argument three days ago. Kevin is still engaged to Eliza and Katherine is still ignoring her brother. Jordan isn't giving Toni the best time. 

He's making Toni do extra work, causing him to come back home tired and filled with anger. When I talk to him, he gives me a short reply before going to the office, it kind of hurts knowing we don't have time for each other anymore because of his father. 

I quietly curled my hair with a straightener glancing at Toni through the mirror to see him fixing his own hair without looking at me. I put the straightener down smoothing out my dress. (Outfit on top) I had already put makeup on, grabbing my perfume spraying it on my neck and clothes. 

I looked over at Toni who went through the drawers, my eyebrows furrowed staring at him. "Looking for something?" I asked, stepping closer to him. 

He turned his head looking over at me nodding his head. "My watch." I sighed, walked closer to him closing the space between us. 

"Toni, it's right there." I pointed right in front of him. He nodded reaching for it grabbing it slipping it on his wrist. He went to walk away when I grabbed his arm stopping him. "Toni." He froze turning around looking at me. "What's wrong?" I asked worriedly. 

He put his lips in a line. "Nothing." He cupped the side of my cheek. "Everything is okay." He reassured me. 

I crossed my arms. "You've been avoiding me." I stated, his hand dropped from my cheek and both hands latched onto my hips. 

"I know." He looked me straight in the eyes. "I'm sorry, Jordan has been fucking everything up from me." He pulled me closer to him kissing my lips. "I'm sorry." He apologized against my lips. 

I smiled against them. "It's okay." I said, before kissing his soft plumped lips one more time. 

We pulled away when we heard a knock on the door. I walked out of the bathroom and towards the door the same time the door opened revealing Holly, she looked impatient and annoyed at the same time. "Is Toni here?" She asked looking a bit nervous. 

I opened my mouth to answer. "What do you want?" Toni asked, rudely from behind me. 

"I know you don't want to talk to me right now but Travis hasn't come home since last night and i'm worried." She said nervously. 

Toni stepped beside me. "He's a grown man not a little boy, he's able to take care of himself." He snapped at her as he glared daggers at her. 

She shook her head. "We got in a huge argument last night and ever since then he hasn't returned." She had tears forming into her eyes. 

I crossed my arms furrowing my brows. "And what time was that?" I asked, stepping forward. 

Her eyes traveled to me. "Close to midnight." She answered, before her eyes traveled to my husband. I could see in her eyes she was completely in love with him but I promised myself that I wouldn't let anyone else come in between Toni and I.