Chapter 38

Chapter 38: Safe. 

I couldn't sleep all night yesterday thinking of what happened, at this moment i'm still wondering what they've done to Holly. I shivered at the memory playing in my head, she could've killed one of us yesterday. Katherine was more terrified than me and Anna and I don't blame her she was asleep when she was attacked by Holly. 

I sighed lacing up my shoes before standing up and walking out of the closet. (Outfit on top) My eyes landed on Toni who was sitting on the bench in front of the bed looking down at his phone with a stressful look plastered onto his face. 

Toni looked up from his phone and at me. "Come here." He motioned, setting his phone beside him. 

Putting my lips in a line as I walked towards him, letting him pull me into his lap, placing a kiss onto my forehead as I leaned my head against his shoulder. "You've been stressing a lot." I commented, lifting my head off his shoulder as my arms wrapped around the back of his neck. 

He sighed placing his forehead against mine. "I'm just thinking of ways to keep you and our child safe from these psycho people." I frowned knowing he was giving himself a hard time just because of our safety. He's barely getting any sleep because of me. "It's all my fault." 

I removed my forehead from his. "No." I placed one of my hands onto his cheek. "Nothing is your fault. None of this is." I denied, making him look me straight into my eyes. "They are the ones that choose to torture me. " I stroked his cheek gently. "Holly is gone. Stop stressing. You didn't even get any sleep last night and that makes me feel guilty knowing that you are guarding me at night." He closed his eyes sucking in a breath. 

"I'm afraid if I go to sleep something will happen to you." My heart ached instantly, placing a kiss to his cheek. 

"Holly is gone and i'm fine." I reassured, kissing all over his face causing him to open his eyes. "I promise you i'll be fine. We'll be fine." He placed his hand against my stomach with a small smile against his lips. "You still think they are twins?" I asked with a raised brow. 

He looked down at my stomach with a grin. "Yep." I chuckled, kissing his lips before standing up from his lap. "Come on, let's go make breakfast." I grabbed his hand, he stood up as we walked out of our bedroom. 

We had returned home last night everything was still the same, the guards were still in front of the door for now until Toni was sure she was gone for sure. We walked downstairs and towards the kitchen, I let go of his hand and opened the fridge taking out eggs.

"Homemade pancakes?" I asked, looking over at him with a smile. 

He sat on the dining table watching me. "Don't mind, you pancakes taste amazing." I flashed him a smile before turning around and grabbed a bowl with other ingredients. 

Mixing them all together and mixing them up together. Toni isn't the only one that can't sleep at night, it's me as well but I don't show it, fearing that if I do it'll cause Toni to worry even more. I have this feeling in me that is not sure if Holly is gone for sure. 

I put my lips in a line shivering in fear thinking of what happened yesterday. I shook it off pouring some of the ingredients in the bowl into a pan, waiting for it to slowly form into a pancake. I slightly jumped when big arms wrapped around my waist, a kiss was placed onto my cheek.