Chapter 32

Chapter 32: Hospital.

I was sitting in the waiting room with everyone else as I watched Toni pace back and forth. I continued to rub Jennifer's back as she continued to sob while having her face in her hands shaking madly. Everyone was in silence no one questioned her how Jordan got injured. 

Toni stopped pacing and looked over at his mother. "How the fuck did this happen to him?" He asked, walking up to her causing her to look up from her hands. 

She sucked in a breath. "We were arguing back and forth. I pushed him away from me when he got closer to me, he stumbled back but caught himself. I went to walk away when I heard a loud thud on the ground turning around to see him on the floor, his head had hit the marble floor hard." She sobbed. "This was all my fault." I quickly wrapped my arms around her. 

Toni sighed, rubbing his chin and turned around cursing under his breath. "You both did what that evil witch wanted." Travis spoke up, glaring at his mother. "She wanted you two to fight and now look where it got you both in, near a divorce, he's in the hospital while you are carrying guilt. She wanted this and you both gave it to her." He uttered angrily, before standing up sighing and walking off. 

Kevin walked in the waiting room after dropping his son off at his mother's house. "Toni." He walked over to him. "Did the doctor say anything?" He asked, Toni shook his head in response. 

"They're still in the ER." He responded, Kevin sighed as he walked towards his mother sitting on the other side of her wrapping his arms around her pulling her into his chest causing her to sob and cry loudly. 

I put my lips in a line standing up walking towards Toni. I placed my small hand on his back as I faced him. He had a worried expression on his face, I could tell he feared for his father's life. "Everything is going to be okay." I reassured, rubbing his arm up and down. 

He exhaled sharply as he pulled me into his arm, kissing my head. "Hopefully. Angel. Hopefully." He whispered, as he pressed a kiss once again on my head. 

I picked my head up when I saw the ER door opening, Jennifer quickly stood up with Kevin as we walked towards the doctor. He sucked in a breath, looking at each of us. "What's wrong?" Jennifer asked nervously. 

"Mr.Mahfud is fine." He informed us causing Jennifer to sigh in relief. "But." He added. "The reason to Mr.Mahfud's fainting was due to stress and high blood pressure. As he fainted his head hit the ground pretty hard which caused a deep injury but he doesn't have any brain injuries or anything that could cause him danger." Toni wrapped his arms around me pulling me closer. 

Jennifer walked closer to the doctor. "May I go see him?"

"You may." She quickly rushed inside leaving us three alone. 

Before the doctor walked by. "Thank you." Toni said, causing the doctor to turn to him and shake his hand.

"No problem." He broke the handshake and walking off. 

I looked up at Toni with a smile on my face. "I told you everything was going to be fine." He smiled at me cupping my face and placing a short kiss against my lips. 

"I love you." I blushed biting my lips as I looked up at him. 

I was about to say it back when. "Yes, the king has just entered the hospital!" We turned around to see Drake smirking as he walked towards us. "What happened this time?" He asked, as he took out a snack and started eating it.