Chapter 21

Shout Out To: DD-Shield-Boo

~Not Edited~

Quotes:

I've Learned That Water Is Thicker Than Blood.

~UNKNOWN~

Chapter 21: Crushed Pills.

I finished straightening and doing my makeup, reaching over and slipping on my outfit. (Outfit On Top). I strapped my heels before getting up from the bed and walking into the closet where Toni was buttoning his dress shirt.

He looked down at me smiling. "Good morning." I smiled grabbing his watch.

"Morning." I handed him his watch before stepping on my tippy toes and kissing his lips. "Are you going to have time for breakfast?" I asked and he looked over at me shaking his head.

"No, I'm running late." He grabbed his blazer slipping it on, I reached over fixing his collar. "I'll come back at four but then I have to go back to the office at eight, so I won't be back till late." I nodded my head. "If you want visit me." He cupped my cheeks before kissing me. "I love you, bye." He said before rushing off and leaving the room.

I sighed grabbing his pajamas he left on the floor and throwing it in the dirty laundry basket. I walked towards the door going downstairs to see Travis walking up the stairs with tears in his eyes, he stopped when he saw me.

"Travis?" I slowly walked down the steps next to him. "Are you okay?" I asked worriedly.

He sighed. "I will be." He said before walking past me and rushing up the stairs, Holly came running out of the dining room and stopped when she saw me before hesitantly running past me up the stairs.

I felt bad for Travis, knowing the girl he loved was still in love with his brother, I grabbed onto the railing as I slowly made my way down the rest of the stairs. Walking over the dining room to see everyone eating in silence.

"Morning." I flashed them a smile and they all looked at me.

"Good morning." They replied, except Sara and Serena who were sitting on the table sending me daggers.

I swallowed hard before taking a seat between Katherine and Kevin, it was weird sitting on the table without Toni. Marine put a plate of food in front of me, I sent her a sweet smile before thanking her.

I picked up my fork and ate little by little, feeling eyes on me. Looking up to see Sara looking down at me with a glare making me tense. I grabbed the cup of my water and drank some ignoring her looks.

Jordan cleared his throat making me look up at him. "Did Toni go to work?" He asked, and I nodded in response. "Good." He muttered before eating his food.

"Excuse me." I told them standing up not craving any food anymore, I turned around walking off to the kitchen to see the maids working.

"Mrs. Mahfud can I help you with anything?" Marine asked coming up to me I smiled at her and nodded my head.

"Can you please help me make lunch for Toni later?" She smiled and nodded.