Chapter 9

~Not Edited~ 

I felt the bed shift a little which caused me to flutter my eyes open, i yawned and rubbed my eyes then turned over to see Toni sitting on the bed looking down at his phone, i sat up and grabbed my robe that was on the floor putting it on myself, i stood up from the bed and walked towards the bathroom shutting the door behind me, i splashed water on my face. 

I looked into the mirror to see myself pale white, looking skinnier than i already was, I don't even look alive anymore, i sighed and grabbed my toothbrush and put some toothpaste on it brushing my teeth, after i was done i grabbed a towel and dried my mouth and my face. 

I walked towards the bathroom door opened it to see Toni in his suit, i looked away and walked to the closet, i looked through some outfits i could wear, i found one that looked really nice, i pulled it out and put them on. (Outfit on the bottom)

I walked out of the closet and into the bathroom again, Toni was there fixing his hair, i walked over beside him and plugged the straightener in once it heated i straightened my black hair, after a moment of me straightening my hair in awkward sil...

I walked out of the closet and into the bathroom again, Toni was there fixing his hair, i walked over beside him and plugged the straightener in once it heated i straightened my black hair, after a moment of me straightening my hair in awkward silence, i went around him and grabbed my makeup bag. 

As i was putting on some makeup, i look in the mirror to see, Toni staring back at me, we both quickly looked away. I heard him mutter something then walk out of the bathroom, leaving me to do my makeup, i put everything in the bag when i was done, i grabbed my perfume bottle and sprayed some on my neck. 

I walked out of my room and went down the stairs i see two maids with a worried look, i walked up to them and gave them a confused look. "What's going o-" I was cut off. 

"Enough! I'm tired of this! Fuck! Everything you told me to do, i did it! You always made my decisions, i never made my own, It was always you!" Toni yelled. 

I ran towards the living room to see everyone standing up, Toni was standing in front of his dad who was giving him a disappointing look, i ran up to Toni. "No, Toni." Jordan started. "I'm giving you everything that is going to be good for you in the future." Jordan stared at me as he talked to Toni. 

"Yeah sure, just like this stupid marriage!?" He shouted, making Sara and Anna gasp. 

Sara stood in between them and turned to her brother. "How could you Jordan!?" She screamed making me flinch in fear. "How could you make Toni marry a disgusting little liar!?" I looked at her in disbelief. "My poor nephew is stuck with a lying slut." She called me making me suck in a breath and not exhaling. 

Jennifer chuckled sarcastically. "You must be highly mistaken!" She shouted walking up to Sara. "You call my daughter-in-law a slut but what about you!? You use to open your legs for every guy!" Sara looked at her in pure disgust. 

"You have no right to call me that!" 

"Well you have no right to call my daughter-in-law that!"