Chapter 15

~Not Edited~

Quotes:

He may be heartless and cold but i fell for him and i fell for him hard. 

~Layla Mahfud~

Chapter 15: Toni's past.

We were all eating in silence, i would glance up at Toni and i would see him and his father sending each other death stares, i grabbed my cup taking a sip from the water and putting it back down in front of me. 

Someone on the table cleared their throat, i looked up to see Sara. "Jordan, i have something to say." She said, Jordan looked away from Toni and at her. 

"What is it?" He asked. 

"I was thinking we should all go on a vacation together, do you remember that cabin mom and dad had bought? I was thinking we should all go there. i mean it will help us all relax and hopefully we can all get along." Jennifer said smiling. 

She glanced at me sending me a death stare before looking back at her brother, i looked down running a hand through my hair. "I think that's a good idea, isn't it Jennifer?" He asked Jennifer who sat there chewing her food. 

She slowly nodded. "Yeah, i mean if it's to help all of us relax and you know get alone then i agree." She said smiling. 

Everyone else agreed and the only ones that stayed quiet was me and Toni. "I'm not going, neither is Layla." Toni spoke up making everyone go silent and look at us. 

Jordan sighed in annoyance. "What do you mean?" He asked. 

"I'm not going and neither is Layla." He repeated slower.

Jordan looked at Toni with a clenched jaw. "We are all going and that's final." He slapped the table making me jump. 

"You think this trip is going to bring us all together?" Toni said, talking louder as he stood up. "Fine we'll come but i know this trip will be the worst vacation." He told them, before grabbing my hand and taking us out of the dining room. 

Instead of walking upstairs we walked into his office, he shut the door behind us, letting go of my hand and walking towards the couches, he poured some whisky into a glass cup. I sighed not wanting him to drink. 

Before he drank it, i grabbed the cup from his hand. "Toni, please don't drink." I said, putting the cup on the table. 

He sighed in annoyance. "It helps me calm down." He said reaching for it, before he could grab it, i grabbed onto his hand. 

"Look, i don't want to go on this trip either." I told him, as i squeezed his hand comfortably. "But please just try, you and your dad need to work things out." He just stared at me. "Promise me when we go on this trip you will not do anything." He huffed. 

"I promise, now can i have my whisky?" He asked. 

I shook my head 'no'. "No." I heard someone say behind me, i turned around to see Jennifer smiling. "Who drinks after finding out they are going on a trip?" She asked walking towards us. "You two need to start packing if you're coming, because we're leaving today." She informed us.