Chapter 19

~Not Edited~

Quote:

He's Broken Because They Hurt Him. 

~Layla~ 

Chapter 19: Hurt Before. 

Everyone stood frozen and in shock, no one dared to move. All they did was just stand there and breathe, I swallowed hard looking at the two in front of us, glancing over at Toni who just stood there with a hurt and cold expression on his face. 

"Hi." Travis said, looking at everyone. 

No one responded, until. Jordan bursted out laughing causing us all to turn our heads and look over at him in confusion, not knowing why he was laughing. His eyes lit up as he took a step closer to his son, he opened his arms and pulled him into a hug. 

"Son! You're back." He said happily. 

"Missed you, dad." Travis said hugging him back. 

They both broke out of the hug. "I'm sure your mom missed you too." Jordan said turning to Jennifer who had tears running down her face. 

She glanced at Jordan then at Travis shaking her head before storming up the stairs with the look of disappointment written all over her face, Kevin moved over standing beside Toni crossing his arms and narrowing his eyes at Travis. 

Travis' eyes traveled over meeting Toni's. "Toni." He breathed in relief, he went to take a step but Toni but his hand up stopping him from taking another step closer. 

"Don't." He said with a clenched jaw. "Don't you fucking dare get near me!" Toni shouted, causing the girl with Travis to flinch, i'm guessing she is Holly. "If you actually think I forgive you for what you've done, you're highly mistaken." He traveled his eyes over to 'Holly' "Both of you." She lifted up her eyes meeting Toni's cold ones. 

Travis frowned. "Brother I-" He was cut off by Toni. 

"Shut the fuck up! I don't want to hear your bullshit!" He shouted angrily. 

"Toni!" Jordan shouted making Toni look over at his father. "Be quiet, your brother just came back! Show him some respect!" He spat, Toni looked at his father with pure hatred. 

Chuckling in anger. "You still defend him after what they both did to me!?" Looking at Toni made my heartbreak. "They fucking ruined me!" His vein popped out of his neck. 

I held onto my stomach looking at the scene, Katherine walked over to me putting her hand on my arm. "Dad! Enough!" Kevin shouted at Jordan causing him to look over at Kevin with a surprised look on his face. 

"Seriously!" Katherine said making everyone look over at her. "You've tortured Toni ever since Travis ran away with Toni's own girlfriend! It wasn't his fault! It was Travis', he decided to run away, it wasn't like Toni forced him!" Katherine argued. "I've had enough with this stupid family." She stormed up the stairs. 

Everyone was quiet, the sound of a door slamming was heard. "I don't want you anywhere near me." Toni warned Travis, grabbing my hand and interlocking it with his. "Or anywhere near my wife." With that being said Toni took me upstairs with him leading us into our room.