Chapter 18

~Not Edited~

Quote:

Don't hurt anyone even if they hurt you. 

~Layla.~ 

Chapter 18: Unwanted guest.

I'm pregnant. 

I didn't sleep all night thinking about it, i haven't told Toni anything yet. Last night before Katherine left i made her promise me that she wouldn't tell anyone until i was ready to tell them. I threw the sheets off of me making my way towards the closet. 

Toni wasn't in the room he left early, today isn't work day so i'm guessing he is downstairs, i took out my outfit laying it on the bed, as i made my way towards the bathroom shutting the door behind me and locking it. 

I walked over towards the counter, grabbing my tooth brush and brushed my teeth, when i was done i wiped my mouth, my hand shakily went towards the drawer, i slowly opened it moving the towel and picked up the test. 

Looking down at the two lines, i sucked in a breath. Jumping when i heard a knock on the door, i quickly threw the pregnancy test in the drawer and shut it, making my way towards the bathroom door opening it catching beautiful blue eyes. 

I smiled at him but confused when i saw him holding something behind him. "Good morning." He smiled kissing my forehead. 

"Morning." I said, he slowly moved his hand from his back revealing beautiful roses. "Toni these are beautiful." I said in awe, slowly taking them from his hand smelling them. "How did you know i loved roses?" I asked looking up at him. 

"Guessed." He winked, i chuckled looking at him lovingly but my smile slowly faded away when i thought of the baby. "Is there something wrong?" He asked worriedly. 

I snapped out of my thoughts putting a fake smile on my face and nodded. "Yeah it's just i was thinking about Jennifer." I said and he nodded. 

"She's a little mad at Jordan for letting Destiny stay." Toni said as he tightened his jaw. "He's such a fucking idiot." I grabbed his hand giving it a light squeeze. 

"I need to changed i'll be down in a minute." I told him, he nodded wrapping his arm around my waist pulling me closer to his lips. 

Giving me few pecks on the lips, before pulling away and quietly walking out of the room, i sighed looking down at the roses with a small smile playing on my lips, my hand slowly traveled down to my stomach. 

I need to tell him, but what if he says he doesn't want it. I looked down at my stomach with a frown slowly putting the roses on the bed and slipping on my outfit (outfit on top) i walked into the bathroom plugging him my straightener and straightened my hair, when i was done i quickly did my makeup and sprayed perfume then walked out of the bathroom. 

I walked towards the door letting out a shaky breath before walking out of my room and shutting the door behind me, i walked downstairs carefully. Surprisingly the house was quiet and none of the maids were around. 

I walked into the dining room to see everyone sitting in silence eating, Jennifer and Destiny were giving each other death stares as they sat beside Jordan who was sitting at the head of the table glaring at Toni who was sending him the same glare, Katherine looked up at me with a excited smile.