7. Domestic Goddess

Sienna would have laughed if she hadn't been scared he'd mutilated her or something.
After all, he did say not to touch anything. And Sienna, well... Touched everything.
The curtains had been drawn and tied open, she had stolen food from his fridge and left evidence of it on the counter, and had even taken to tidy up the clutter and rubbish that littered the place.
He stood facing her, his huge body heaving, and she could tell he was furious. AC-DC was still playing in the background, and Sienna couldn't help but feel it suited him far better than it did the sunset she was watching earlier.

She reached our slowly and turned the music off, plunging them into silence, and his harsh breathing became audible. It sounded almost... pained.
'While you are here,' He spat out 'you play by my rules, Girl.'
He flexed his hands, his metal claw tips reflecting the light that streamed through behind her, but seemed to decide it wasn't worth the effort and turned his back on her. As he walked, Sienna saw her opportunity leaving, and jumped off the sofa towards him; the sound halting Reaper in his tracks.

A pause. Then 'Thank you.'

It was a simple statement, but Sienna saw Reaper's broad shoulders tense up, and before she could react he was right in front of her, his claws wrapped around her neck, shoving her roughly into the glass door.
As she hit it, vibrations trembled throughout the apartment, and all the wind was knocked from her lungs leaving her gasping, struggling for air, but helpless to do anything with a shadowed claw crushing her throat.
'I don't care about you, get that into your thick head'

Speechless, Sienna choked, beginning to see darkness spreading across her vision unbelievably quickly and she grabbed his arm and pulled, failing against his massive strength. Desperately flailing now, consciousness leaving her, she lashed out with her legs and managed to knee him somewhere.
It hadnt seemed a very strong kick at the time, but Reaper's leg collapsed under him and he dropped to one knee, releasing her throat and ripping free an animalistic roar at the same time.
Although finally out from his grasp, Reaper had her backed into a corner and his body blocked any escape. Gasping for air, trembling, she leant her head back against the glass and accepted her fate... But nothing came.

Seconds later when the darkness had faded from her vision she looked down to see Reaper attempting to heave himself up again, clutching his thigh and heard a hissing of pain.
Did I really hurt him that much?
Her questioning was answered as Sienna's eyes skimmed over his dark attire, finally noticing the dark, wet patches that littered his body. No, it wasn't her... He'd been beaten at his own game when he left, and was paying the price now.
Suddenly not feeling so helpless, Sienna kneeled down as well, tilting her head as she got closer, and looked up into his mask. He glared at her, but she reached out a hand undeterred.
Reaper wasted no time in shunting backwards, letting out a ferocious roar in a mixture of pain and anger, but stumbled on his leg in a rare moment of weakness.
'L-let me help you!' For a reason unbeknownst to her, she had offered to help her captor, her tormentor... Her enemy.
'Don't touch me'
His voice was coarse and rough, strained and nothing like the silky mocking voice she'd been hearing over the past few days.
He's in serious pain.
Black mist suddenly gathered around his feet, and shadows crawled out from the corners of the rooms towards him but Sienna wasn't letting go of him that easily. Lunging forward, she managed to grasp the lapel of his leather coat and was immediately enveloped in a swirling mass of screaming darkness, deafening wind rushing through her ears.
Just like my first day here.

They landed heavily, and although her head was spinning Sienna spared a second to look at her unfamiliar surroundings - a dark room with another sofa, with a pillow hastily thrown onto it. Reaper has another apartment? She didn't get to finish her thought however, as Reaper had dragged himself up and drawn his shotguns out, harshly shoving bullets into the ammo slot. Realising what was happening, Sienna threw herself forwards at him, knocking them both to the floor. Her hands, her chest... Were covered in blood. His blood.
In her distraction, Reaper managed to flip them both over with strength she didn't know he had left, and sit straddling her hips, muscled thighs crushing her arms to her sides, and leant over her. Shuddering, he drew up his shotgun and pressed the unforgiving, cold metal into her forehead - hard.
This was the end. Sienna forced her brain to stay focused, but her eyes closed with the image of Reaper's white, bone mask seared into her brain as the last image she would ever see. The Grim Reaper had finally come for her, and she had brought him right upon herself.
All she could do now was wait for it to end.