Keep Dreaming

*Anastasia's POV*

                    Another perfect day of having to smile & pretend everything's just peachy. I'm not overly fond of my job, if you couldn't half tell, but hey, it pays the rent & other things that I need. I unlocked the front door of my little one bedroom apartment. I then hung my jacket up on the coat rack, throwing the keys in the bowl on the hallstand & sorted through the mail that I bought from outside. Bills, advertising crap, selling your house flyer & the local paper, what can I say, my life is just full of ... how do I say it again? Oh yeah that's it, shit.

                   I wandered into the kitchen, grab a frozen meal out of the freezer & put it in the microwave. Like seriously, who wants to make a meal from scratch after being on their feet for almost twelve hours? Not me that's for sure. After setting the cooking time, I headed to the bedroom to take off everything uncomfortable & put on something that's not – baggy sport shorts & tank top it is then. I hear that delightful 'beep' sound from that machine that is going to feed me some delicious food.

                    Ok instead of dribbling on with every single thing that I do I'll just skip to the domino that started a change my life & my way of thinking.

                     I fired up my laptop to do the normal nightly routine that has been my life ever since I left home about two years ago. Opening up where I would find my emails, I searched the mountains of electronic messages which consisted of spam, junk, notifications from the dozens of social media sites I appear to live on & the weekly message from my mum telling me how she & dad's week went. They were the same almost every week with the exception of the occasional news that she thought I should know. I smiled, knowing that this was our thing & it would continue forever more. I would have to change the settings on each site; the amount I was getting was ridiculous. I threw most of the mail into the trash & opened up a new tab for Facebook. Yes I admit I do spend most of my free time on this stupid website. It's my socialising without really having to go out & socialise.

                    I clicked on the 'notification' tab & read down them – such & such wants you to play this or that but I did catch one from my best friend that I knew she would kill me if I didn't look at it.

Dayna Miles shared TV Wannabes Post.

About an hour ago

Anastasia 'Stevie' Morgan I already know which shows you're gonna pick, let's see if I'm right.

If you were to live in your favourite television show, which one would it be?

                   I laughed at her message. She could have answered this for me with her eyes closed. So being the good best friend that I am, I commented.

Anastasia 'Stevie' Morgan If you didn't know what I'd pick, I would have to disown you. You would also know that I can't choose just one soooooo........ Vampire Diaries & Originals duh!!!!!! What other shows are there?

                            I went & had a look at the daily news of the world via Facebook. I don't even bother with a newspaper & the television anymore because more than likely I'll find out about it quicker from here. After an hour or so of scrolling through endless dribble that people assume you want to know, like what they're having to eat every single time before shovelling it into their mouths or the relationship, engagement or guess who's pregnant announcement, I decided to do something more exciting with my time – watch a television show. Yes, you heard right, a TV show is exciting in my life because as I said before my life is shit.