You Hit Like A Girl.

*Elijah's POV*

                    I stood just inside the quaint little house that Damon had bought me to. He told me that he had a surprise for me. I had asked whose house this was & he never answered but I could smell her. It was the bouquet of heaven that aroused every one of my senses. This is where my Anastasia resides. It suits her.

It seemed like forever but then I heard my angels voice, "Thank you Nik for a lovely evening, even if it didn't end the way you wanted it to."

Then it was Niklaus, "No thank you Anastasia for opening a part of me I never knew existed. I'm glad you enjoyed yourself tonight & perhaps we might do this again."

"Perhaps we might," I wondered if he compelled her but then remembered no one can.

There was silence then her heartbeat sped up, "Fucking hell Nik. What is it with you males & kissing me without my consent?"

I wanted to tear the door off its hinges & rip my brother's heart out as I heard him reply, "It was my pleasure Anastasia. Just so you know, I'd never hurt you."

I felt my blood boil & my whole demeanor changed as I pictured him touching her.

I heard the Salvatore, "What's the go with everyone kissing you in front of me?"

How many have kissed my brunette princess?

"Am I that damn hot that I have to be kissed?" I heard her ask.

"Yeah you are," Damon answered & I had to agree.

I saw the door knob turn, the door open but her back was to me, "Are you not coming in?"

"Nah, places to be, people to annoy," I noticed a mix of sadness, fear & anger in his eyes as they saw me.

"Damon what's wrong?" her head leaned to the side.

                      That was the one thing I cherished about her, her caring nature, putting everyone before herself.

"Nothing, I'll talk to you tomorrow," he all but raced off before she could say a word.

                      She kept her place at the door but soon came inside, her head still not peering in my direction. I wanted to so sweep her off her feet. She slowly closed the door & rested her head upon it. Her heartbeat had returned to normal.

Her voice sounded weak & sad, "I wonder if he really did have a surprise for me after all."

I had been her surprise just as she had been mine, "Yes he did."

Her movements were too quick for her body to handle & I saw her unbalanced, my arms encasing her as a soft voice came from those lips that I knew where going to be mine, "Elijah?"

"I'm here & I'm not going anywhere ever again," I whispered as I took her lips to mine.

                        The kiss was one of wanting, needing & pleasing. She leaned into me even more; her one arm had made its way around my neck, the other hand was entwined in my hair & her body was begging me to take her whole. My gums ached as my incisors made their way out, the veins under my eyes grew & all I wanted to do was take her here & now. I opened my eyes as our lips broke apart & found her looking back at me.

                       I started to realize what I must have looked like to her & I turned my face away from her but her hand stopped me.

"Don't turn from me. Remember I know all about you & I .......," she said, but stopped short of finishing.

"You what Anastasia?" I tried to prompt her into completing her words but she shook her head.