Just Don't Freak Out Ok?

*Anastasia's POV*

                      It was a short drive back to the Boarding House & as Damon parked the car, I saw Paul putting a couple of bags into the car. This must be the episode that Stefan takes Elena to her family's lake house, so that meant I was in Season two. That wasn't where I expected to be. That also meant the dinner party was going to happen the following day & Ric was going to dagger Elijah – over my dead body that was going to happen. I came back to the here & now, only just noticing that Damon had already exited the car & was speaking Stefan, or in my case Ian was talking to Paul. Perhaps I should just call them by their character names; it's less time consuming in my head.

                      Since I wasn't in this show, I had no idea what the two of them were talking about. I climbed out & walked over to where they were.

"No, well not yet anyway. Stevie, this is Stefan whom you already know. Stefan, this is Stevie," was all I heard from their conversation.

Stefan was looking the same way that Damon had looked not too long ago, "It's nice to meet you Stevie."

"You too," I smiled, he wasn't bad looking in the flesh.

"Now Stevie, tell Stefan here what his real name is," Damon was enjoying this a little too much.

"Paul Wesley," so much for calling them by their show names.

"Who? Why would my real name be Paul Wesley? I'm Stefan Salvatore. Damon, what's going on?" it was like they were real life siblings when it came to facial expressions.

"Don't worry. Stevie's promises me she's going to explain everything. So if you will brother, can we go inside so little miss Aussie here can enlighten us both on why she knows who we are, what we are & everybody else that she seems to know around these parts," I felt Damon's hand on the small of my back, oh it's good to be me right now.

"Please take a seat," Stefan spoke as we entered the living room.

"Thank you," I looked around the room, it looks exactly the same as it does on TV but just more believable.

This house was indeed awesome & absolutely huge, much bigger than it looks.

"So Stevie, what brings you to Mystic Falls?"Stefan asked as he sat across from me.

"To be honest, I have no idea. I went to bed last night in my apartment in Sydney, Australia & woke up in a small house here in Covington, Georgia on the set of one of my favourite all time TV shows," I knew that answer was going to bring more questions & so much more confusion.

"No, you're in Mystic Falls, Virginia," Stefan replied & there was that all famous look of WTF.

"Ok let my try to explain this but I'm afraid it's going to sound like my cheese has indeed slid of its cracker. You, Damon & everyone else that is here in this alternate universe are in fact characters in a television show called The Vampire Diaries & soon to be The Originals. Mystic Falls where you all reside is actually a place called Covington. There is a Mystic Falls, but it's in Yellowstone National Park," I started to explain but I knew this was going to be one long story.

Both Damon & Stefan stared at me, trying to process what I was saying.

"Please continue," Stefan spoke, unsure if he actually wanted to hear what I had to say.

I went to talk but my handy dandy phone rang – saved by the bell.

"D, please tell me you have some idea on what is happening?" I answered the phone, glad to be speaking to a real person not a character in a show.