In My Own Perfect World

*Anastasia's POV*

                       I pulled my phone out of my pocket to check the time, which was 8.45 & to take a photo of what I was seeing. This was in fact the most bizarre thing I have ever been in for my entire boring existence. I had to ring Dayna to tell her.

The phone rang a few times before an annoyed voice answered, "you better be dying."

"Dayna, it's Stevie. You are never going to guess where I woke up this morning?" I was freaked out & excited all at the same time.

"What do you mean woke up? Did you raid Darren's special cookies at work again?" my best friend questioned.

"No & seriously, that was one time. What do you mean what do I mean woke up? It's nearly ten to nine in the morning," I was confused by her questioning.

"You mean almost eleven at night," she responded.

"Right, because I'm going to prove to you that is morning where I am. Hang up & I'll video call you," I said, hanging up without waiting for her reply.

I started the video call & she answered, "You are a basket case Stevie, I swear. Look, it's night."

                          I stared at the screen as she showed me out her bedroom window. This was insane. Maybe I was still high from the cookies? Wait a minute; I didn't have any of the cookies.

"Well, look behind me. Daylight," I made it so she could see past my fat head.

"I don't understand, where the hell are you?" she started to get that worried look on her face, the same one she gets every time she can't explain something.

I spun myself around so that the Mystic Grill was right in shot, "in my own perfect world."

"Get the fuck out. How on earth did you get there?" she was speechless.

"I don't have a clue. I'm as clueless as you are. But seriously, how fucking cool is this?" I smiled into the screen.

"I'm jealous, I think. But if you don't know how you got there, how are you getting home?" her voice turned serious for a moment.

I'd actually never thought of that, "I don't know. Fuck!!!!"

"Ok, calm down & listen to me, I will try & do some research to see what I can find. What exactly do I put in Google search engine?" she replied.

"I know, how about you type in 'how the fuck do I get my best friend home from a fictional place?'  I don't know, I'm too freaked out right now!" I yelled.

"Again I say, calm your tits. We will work this out," she went silent all of a sudden, then her face got incredibly close to the screen, "don't freak out, don't turn around but there's a certain hottie named Ian Somerhalder walking toward you."

"Are you shitting me?" I could feel a sweat breakout on my forehead.

"I shit you not," she was the calm to my madness.

"How close is he to me?" my eyes widened.

She didn't answer, just looking past my face.

"He's right behind me, isn't he?" I whispered & she nodded.

'If I haven't said it lately, please don't let me accidently fart,' I inwardly prayed.

                           I kept Dayna on the phone as I slowly turned around to come face to face with the incredibly hot 5'10, dark brown haired, blue eyed poster boy himself.