I'd Rather Swallow Razor Blades.

*Tyler's POV*

                          I'd searched everywhere, I even called Elena; no one knew where Caroline was. I'd been walking around all day trying to find her & the sun was setting for yet another day. I was still no closer than I was yesterday. I heard a car approach, so I kept my guard up & head down. Through the corner of my eye I noticed that the car I had heard was now beside me going at a snail's pace. I felt body tense up & ready for anything. I was in no mood for mindless games.

"Tyler, have you heard from Caroline yet?" a female voice shouted out of the car window, one I recognised.

I spun my head around," No, I haven't sheriff. I'm guessing you haven't either."

Liz Forbes, Caroline's mother, shook her head, "Hop in. I'm going to see if Damon can help."

"He's not going to help, well not me anyway. We don't exactly see eye to eye," I told her, not telling her what I had done to him.

"He will help me. I'm going out of my mind Tyler," she took off just as I took a seat in the police cruiser.

I was caught off when she didn't head toward the Salvatore boarding house & she must have caught on to my confusion, "He's at his cousin's place."

"Cousin? What, we have another vampire here?" I questioned.

"No she's not one or so they tell me. Her name is Anastasia & she comes from Australia & that's all I know," she kept her eyes on the road.

                           The trip wasn't long at all. We stopped in front of this cute little place, one I'd never seeing before come to think of it. The two of us got out of the car & walked up the walkway.

We never got a chance to knock because Damon's smug face was already standing at the opened door, "What I can I help you with Liz?"

I so wanted to knock that look off his face but the sheriff was already explaining the reason we were here, "Caroline's missing. Please tell me you've seen her or know where she is Damon."

"I can't say I do but I'm sure she won't be far," his arrogant self told her.

I was about to say something but a brunette come out from behind him, "Bill has her in the cellar."

"Bill, as in my ex husband, Caroline's father?" the sheriff asked, misery in her voice.

"Carol's the reason," was all that young woman said.

"Wait a minute. Who are you & how do you now this?" I could feel the werewolf side coming to the surface but was able to tame it down.

"This is my cousin Stevie & she has an uncanny knack of knowing far too much. What she means is your mother kidnapped Caroline & told daddy dearest that she was a vampire, now daddy is trying to torture the vampirism out of her," Damon spoke but I was eyeing the woman.

"You said the cellar, which one?" I guess I wouldn't come back to kill either of them if they were indeed telling the truth.

At this time Damon had pulled his phone from his pocket & read something, he turned his attention back to us, "I have to go on a road trip. You're coming too Stevie."

"No way, I'm not going on another trip with her. I'd rather swallow razor blades. I'll be fine here," this Stevie character stood, her arms folded against her chest, not giving into Damon.

                                    I wondered if she knew he was a vampire. Wait up, of course she'd know about him & his brother.