Keep It In Your Pants

*Anastasia's POV*

                      I stood at the boarding house window, just staring out as Stefan & Elena drove off. I wondered how many episodes or even worse, seasons was I going to be stuck here for. This is the time where I wish I could have re-watched this show from the beginning.

"So, what do you want to do?" Damon whispered in my ear.

I shivered & to say my libido did a happy dance was an understatement.

'Down girl,' I closed my eyes trying to picture something that would take to warm feeling away – Elena it is then.

"Ok stud, back it up. Aren't you & Andie a thing at the moment?" I had to get some space between us.

"Wait, how did you ..... Never mind. So you seriously can't interfere with anything that's going to happen, can you?" he questioned as he went over to the drink table.

"No I can't. I can't even warn anyone about anything. It was bad enough that I told Stefan to keep his eyes & ears open," I pouted as I turned to face him.

"Well my curvy little sex kitten, we have a Historical Society Tea party to attend. This is where you get to meet Andie, Jenna, Ric, Carol & Elijah," he announced downing his drink.

"No, no, no. I can't go. I'm not even dressed for it," I argued but it was more for meeting Elijah or Daniel Gillies or both.

"Yes, yes, yes. You know what's going to happen, so there's no need for me to tell you. Now I'm going to drive you to your place so you can get changed. I have a feeling you are going to be a welcome distraction," he smiled, grabbing my arm & pulling me out the door.

                         I had no clue where we were going but by some miracle, Damon was able to find my place. I climbed out of the car & pulled the keys from my jacket pocket. I unlocked the door, walking in.

"Aren't you going to invite me in?" he asked, standing in the doorway.

"Let me think about that one, um no. If I'm correct you don't need an invite, you should be able to walk straight in," I threw the keys on the table & went into my room.

                        I stood in front of the wardrobe just staring at all the clothes that hung there. I had absolutely no clue on what I supposed to wear to such an event. We don't have this kind of things where I'm from.

"How did you know that I didn't need to be invited in?" Damon spoke, walking into the room & making himself comfortable on the bed.

"Logic actually. I'm not part of this universe so anything to do with me isn't the same as it would be with say Bonnie or Caroline," I flicked passed each of the clothes.

I heard him get off the bed & stand next to me, "you have no idea what to wear, do you?"

"No, why would I? Please pick something for me," I begged him.

He picked out a black wiggle dress, holding it out for me to see, "I like this."

"Me too but we aren't in the 50's at the moment. Isn't there anything else that could pass for whatever we are going to," I started play with my hair in the mirror.

"Or you can wear this," he caught my attention in the mirror, holding up a full lace teddy with suspenders.

"Yes that would go perfectly as Liz Forbes handcuffs & charges me with indecent exposure. I'll stick with the wiggle dress thanks," I stalked over, taking the dress from his right hand & headed back over toward the bed.