Surprise!!!!!!!

*Unknown POV*

                         Darkness, so much darkness. I pictured it hotter & slightly more upbeat than this. So they lied when they said Hell was the place I would end up but here I am in total darkness & I'm sure I'm deaf too. This coffin is way too comfortable but I guess if you're going to be in it for, I don't know, eternity I guess comforts a good thing right?

                        I wonder if I can actually walk around now. I get off the coffin slowly. No, hang on a minute. How does one get off a coffin? Shouldn't it be get out of a coffin? I swear this one has no sides. That's weird. Did my best friend seriously get me a dodgy coffin? I swear I'm gonna haunt the bitch.I walk carefully but not enough as I trip over what feels like a pair of shoes. Seriously does no one pick up after themselves here? What kind of place is this? I continue my way across the carpet. This is bizarre, even for me.

                        I'm positive people that write about Hell want it to sound amazeballs but to tell the truth, it could do with a clean-up service. Finally I come to the end, touching a wall. A smooth wall, not brimstone; a smooth painted wall. I slide my hands up the wall until I reach a light switch. What the actual fuck people!!!!!!

                        I flicked the light on & it was bright from being in the dark for so long, at least I think it was a long time. Once my eyes adjusted I realised why there was carpet, smooth painted walls & shoes in the middle of the space. I was in my old room. Everything was where it was when I left it. I looked over at the mirror, I'd actually looked better now than what I had before. Perhaps someone in management fucked up & this was Heaven. It would explain all of this.

                        I noticed blood on my dress & figured if I'm going out to see what the rest of Heaven looks like, I best be changing. First impressions they say. I wander over to the wardrobe & flick through all the clothes. At least the clothes are still as awesome as I remember them. A little black number jumped out at me. I'd never seen this one before but hey, first impressions. I put it on & a pair of thigh high boots.

I stood in front of the mirror & giggled to myself, "I look like a stripper."

                         The more I looked, the more I didn't care what I looked like, so the outfit stayed. I put my hair into a high ponytail & headed out to see what I was going to be facing the rest of my eternity. I turned the knob & opened the door, not really sure what I was going to find on the other side. I was disappointed because it was the same looking house. I found the keys sitting on the hallstand as I opened the front door. It too looked the same.

                         Then something came to me but it couldn't be possible at all. Only in a dream would I be that lucky. An extra perk in this Heaven was a cute little sports car sitting in the driveway. Go girlfriend.

"Now this is better," I said as I got in & revved the engine.

                          I drove to the other side of town to where I hoped I would get lucky. I parked the car around back & walked through the door. I heard voices & my insides did their own gymnastics routine.

I came to stand in the door way to the dining room, leaning against the wall, "I'm back bitches."

*Surprise!!!! So did you figure it out? Is this what you guys wanted? Let me know what you think. 

For people that haven't quite caught on, this is the prologue to the sequel that's called "Strange Twist Of Fate." I'm actually in the process of writing the very first chapter. 

I'm sorry I sprang this on you but to tell the truth I never again planned to do a sequel & this wasn't the original ending. I had a few people say how much they loved Stevie's character, so I caved in & well a new sequel is born.  

So keep an eye out for the sequel. As I usually say you guys are the greatest & it wouldn't be possible without you all. All the love in the world xxxxxx*