Seriously Nik, Are You Pouting?

*Anastasia's POV*

                          A grumpy & extremely reluctant Damon dropped me home so I could shower & get some decent, clean, non-alcoholic smelling clothes on.

"Promise to message me when you leave & when you get home. If you need me earlier, just say the word," he was seriously like a worried father the way he carried on as we walked up to the front door.

"I promise dad," I kissed his cheek & smiled at him.

"Does that mean I can take you over my knee & spank you?" the worried facial expression disappeared, replaced by that cheeky grin that he is so famous for.

"Wow, first kissing cousins, now daddy issues; we're running out of family members here," I rolled my eyes & he kissed me back, leaving me staring at his firm butt, swinging those hips.

                         I admit he had one of the best arses I had ever seen & from viewing it on television to seeing it in real life; you can never go back from the real thing. There is just no comparison.

                         I did my normal thing & stripped off as I made my way to the bathroom. This was one of the main reasons I loved living on my own. I turned the shower taps on & got it to a perfect temperature. I stepped in, letting the water flow down my body. I lathered up the shampoo & washed the excess of whatever was in my hair, out. What seemed like, I'm not even sure how long I was in there for, but the hot water never went cold. I reached out for the towel but it wasn't there. I couldn't remember if it was there to begin with & I couldn't just stand here with water dripping off me, I was getting cold. I did remember that there were towels in one of the shelves in my wardrobe. I wrung as much water as I could from my now saturated hair & got out quickly making a bee line straight for the wardrobe. As I entered my room, there was Damon sitting on my bed with my phone in his hand. Why was I not surprised by this, let alone not covering myself up?

"Damon we've had this chat already about personal space," I just continued past him & retrieved 2 towels.

                           I wrapped my hair up in 1 & dried myself off in the other. I enclosed the towel around me & flicked through all the clothes that were there. I felt a presence behind me & a warm breath caressing my neck. I had to internally argue with myself, longer than necessary, on why it wasn't a good idea to let caution fly to the wind. I closed my eyes & when I opened them a dress was being held out to me by a hand over to the side of my arm.

"Thank you," croaked out, giving me away.

                          There was no sarcastic response, no one-lined come back, nothing. The warm air that had only just made my skin tingle had now stopped & the owner had also left. I don't know why my shoulders sagged so much. I shook away whatever chaos had messed with my mind & I finished getting ready for a date with the brother of the guy I was infatuated with. I shimmied into the dress that Damon had chosen & slipped on black stiletto heels. I walked out of the wardrobe to find Damon where he was when I entered the room just before.

"Your phone rang. You'd left it in my car. I thought I'd return it to you in case of any emergencies," his eyes never really looked up to mine.

"Thanks, I think," I slowly approached him to grab the phone, "You could've just left the phone but I'm guessing you wanted to see me naked once again."

I hoped that I had lightened the now sour mood but it didn't, "Just please promise me that when you've finished with Klaus, that you'll message me. I'll have a surprise waiting for you for when you get home."