Christian Grey Wannabe

*Anastasia's POV*

                      In Klaus' infinite wisdom, when he came up with some hair-brain scheme to compel the hospital staff to withdraw blood from Elena slowly. I lent against a car that was parked in the hospital carpark, bored out of my mind but also extremely tired again. Or should I say still. This fatigue was constant now & the more I thought about it the more I realised we were at the end of episode 5, which meant I only had 8 more episodes until I was stuck here, forever & would die a long horrible death. How depressing was that? I could hear the original siblings chatting between each other.

"So the doppelganger isn't the problem, her blood is the solution?" Rebekah asked but I wasn't sure if it was a question she was asking or whether she was just clarifying what she had worked out from what her brother had told her.

"Seems so," he replied, also agreeing & answering her at the same time.

"How did you know?" this time it was a question.

"Well, you know how much the original witch hated me. Do you honestly think I would do anything other than the opposite of what she says?" he answered & smiled in my direction.

I rolled my eyes & thought to myself, 'Nice save Nik.'

"A thousand years in the grave & she's still screwing with you," Rebekah shook her head.

                               I knew they were talking about their mother but hey if they want to call her something, far be it from me to pass judgement. I'd seen that bitch Esther in The Originals & trust me I was no fan of that cow, she cause great amount of pain for Elijah by unlocking the Red Room. Ok stop it, you're not in that show because if you were then your hatred would be thrown at Hayley because the thought of her paws all over Elijah burns me up.

"Fucking bitch," I snarled & then had 2 sets of eyes on me, "Never mind, carry on with talking about your psychotic mother."

I could see the cogs whirling in Klaus' head until he realised what I knew & carried on with the earlier conversation he was having with his baby sister, "Well, it makes sense if you think about it from her perspective. It was her fail-safe in case I ever broke the hybrid curse. The doppelganger had to die in order for me to become a hybrid, but if she was dead..."

She answered him before he could finish, "Then you couldn't use her blood to sire yourself a new species."

"Leaving me alone for all time," he sounded miserable actually, I kind of felt for the guy, everyone hated him, he continually pissed his family off by making bad decisions.

"Is that what this is about, your obsession with hybrids? You just don't want to be alone?" she was trying to get an understanding about him & his actions.

"What I want is to take my girl, take my hybrid the hell out of this one pony town. You know, why don't you, uh, why don't you get the truck? I'll get Elena," he lied to her but I knew the truth.

                             Rebekah left & within seconds Damon turned up. By the look on his face he wasn't a happy man especially now that Klaus had taken up beside me.

"Well, look who finally decided to show up to the party," Klaus smirked as he put his hand on my leg.

I looked at his hand, "Can I help you?"

Klaus just kept it there & continued to rev Damon up.

"Where is she?" Damon growled.

"Elena? Ah, she's making a donation to a greater cause," Klaus said but never did he expect for Damon to brush me off & go toward the hospital doors, "I'm afraid I can't let you interfere, mate."