Chapter 3

^💖💖💖^
It's now the month of Riley's birthday.
Maya's P.O.V

Topanga,Cory,Lucas, and Farkle were all gathered up at Topanga's. Riley was shopping. "So we all have everything?" I asked.

"Yes. We just have to move the tables and chairs. I'm getting her dress today." Topanga said. I nodded. Farkle was just stating at the ground.

"Farkle you can do this." Topanga said. I looked at him. "I don't know...I never learned how to dance until now." He said.

"Does Riley even know how to dance?" He continued. "Matthews practice everyday with her. Something about him" I said.

"That he need to learn how to." Topanga said for me. I smiled. Mom was in the back getting us drinks. She came out.

"Sorry I took long." She said. "Mom..." I said. She smiled and sat next to me on the couch. I tested my head on her shoulder.

"Oh it's a call from the dress." Topanga said. She went out and took the call. "I hate lying to Riley." I said. "We all do." Farkle said.

"Guys..." mom said. I chuckled. Topanga came in so excited. "What?" I said in giggles. "Her dress is is being delivered here!" Topanga said.

We all laughed in a good way. The dress came in a box and Topanga went and placed it in the car. Mom was the only who knew how it looked like.

Two weeks until the party. I was sort of shaking.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Farkle's P.O.V

Her party was almost here. I was shaking. 1 week. I was with her just talking. She had a smoothie in her hand.

"...and then Auggie stepped on it." She saidml. We both laughed. Then a girl was behind her taking a picture, she was backing up.

She hit Riley and she dropped her drink on me. "Oh..oh my gosh I'm so sorry." The girl said. I nodded. Riley just stared.

"Farkle I'm so sorry." She said. "It's okay." I said. She got a few napkins and cleaned me up. Sort of. I was red after I realized...

It was on my chest. Riley got red too after realizing. She had some smothie on her hair. I looked at her hair and took the smoothie out.

"T-Thanks." She said. I smiled. I took my jacket off. I was wearing I had a short sleeve.

Riley's P.O.V

He had muscles. Last time I checked Farkle was just...Farkle. I was red. I had just also felt his chest. CHEST! I saw Smackle aproaching Farkle. I don't know why.

But she wanted to get back with him. She just broke up with ANOTHER guy. My reflex was to kiss him.

I got him by the shirt of his neck and kisses him. He wrapped his arms around my waist. I wasn't gonna let her.

...Why won't I let her? I saw Smackle leaving. I stopped. "Riley what was that?" He asked. "Smackle was coming." I said.

"And?" He said. "She had just broken up with another guy. She wanted to get back with you." I said. He blushed.

"Well..t-thank you." He said. I smiled. I hugged him. "You're my best friend." I said. Woah. Why did it kill me when I said that?

We said out good byes and we left. I went to my house. I ran into my room, and jumped onto the bed. Maya can in through the window.

"What happened?" She said. "I kissed Farkle." I said. "You what now?" She said. I explained everything to Maya.

"Well Riley maybe you like him." She said. I looked at her. I sighed. Why fight it? If I like Farkle I like him. I can't change that.

Me and Maya just kept on talking meanwhile Mom and Dad were at the store.

Maya's P.O.V

She realized. Finally. Now it's all up to Lucas to make Farkle realize that. The party was moved to a bigger party room.

Lucas texted me.

Huckle Berry- Okay I talked to farkle.

Me- and

Huckle Berry- RILEY KISSED HIM 😁😁😆

Me- OMG I KNOW!!!! 👌👌

Huckle Berry- #Riarkle

Hmm.Riarkle. I liked it.
-------------------------------------------------------------

Rosie here. So I'm the next chapter there will be alot of Riarkle. In class. And Cory is jelous? I need to include Zay and Cory more.