Chapter 22

2 Months Later

Riley's P.O.V

   I was out of the hospital and school was ending. Me and Farkle were doing well. Maya was just happy I was okay.

   Turns out Maya and Lucas are back together. "So are you guys up for movie night tomorrow?" Maya asked.

   "Sure. I'll bring a couple of movies over." Farkle said. "I'll bring the popcorn and sweets." Lucas said. "I'll be the host." I said.

    "And I'll be the helper." Maya said. We all laughed. By that she meant she was just going to sit and wait for us.

   "Teresa! Hey!" I said. "Oh hey." She said smiling. "Who is that?" I said looking at a girl her age. "Oh this is my sister Angie." she said.

   I smiled. "Nice to meet you Angie I'm Riley." I said. "Nice to meet you too." She said shaking my hand.

   "Anyways, we better get going." Teresa said. They walked off. I smiled. How many things have happened?

   Either way I'm glad they happened. "Riley!" Dad said. "Yes?" I said. "Remember don't be late home. " he said.

   "Won't happen." I said. We all smiled. "Wow.." Maya said. "Crazy years." Lucas said. Lucas grabbed Maya's shoulder and Pulled her close.

   Farkle was just holding me close by the waist. "I can't believe next month we get out." Lucas said.

   "Right?" Farkle said. "Okay guys we have to plan an awesome night." Maya said. "Right." I said. I looked at Farkle who looked at me.

   "Ahh we are the same." He said. I blushed. We walked out of the School.

________________________________________________________________________________________

Okay next Chapter is the last chapter. It was a good run MY HEART FOR YOU!