Chapter 5

^💖💖💖💖💖^
Topanga's P.O.V

I got the box were her dress was, and I placed it in her bed. "Mom" Riley said. I smiled. "Put this on please." I said.

She opened it and gasped. "Mom isn't this a little too fancy?" She asked. I shook my head. "Well okay..." She said. She looked beautiful.

Her hair was later then curled and and she put on heels. There was a knock on the door. Riley hurried up opened it.

Farkle was standing there, speechless.

Farkle's P.O.V

She looked amazing. She was wearing a beautiful dress.

I went and extended my arm so she can put in through. She smiled and did so. "Isn't this a little too fancy?" She said.

"Nonsense." Topanga said. I smiled and escorted her to the car. My gift was in the back. "Nice tux Minkus." She said.

"Thank you Matthews." I replied. She rested her head on my shoulder. I didn't mind. We arrived to the party room.

Riley looked confused. I just smiled and escorted her in. Maya and Lucas were speechless. "You look...amazing" Maya said.

"Thanks. What's going on here?" Riley said. "Sweet 16." Lucas said. Everything was sort of fancy...

I stayed by Riley the whole time until the dance. I stood up. "Wait what?" She said. "Dad dancing." I said.

She sighed and giggled. Once we were dancing we looked into eachothers eyes. "Farkle...I love you." She said.

"I love you too." I said. She smiled. I was going to ask her out in a very cute way.the dance was over and Maya was crying.

"My babies are already grown!" She said hugging Riley. I saw Charlie out. I excused my self and went outside.

"Stay away" I told him. "So you all get invited." He said. "Riley is MINE." I said. "Listen. Frackle.. I will take her away." He said.

Then he went away. I grunted. Riley then got to open presents. I smiled when she had mine.

 I smiled when she had mine

She smiled. "Farkle...this is exactly what I wanted. Ive been looking all over for it." She said. "Really?" I said. She nodded.

She hugged me tightly. The night was over and Riley fell asleep. I carried her to the car. Once we were in the car...

She rested her headb on my shoulder. I carried her inside the house, into her room, and on her bed.

I gave her a small kiss on the forehead and wished her good night. I was tired awseell. Good thing tomorrow was saturday.

I got out by the window. "Ask her out." Maya said. I freaked out. "Maya..." I said annoyed. "Ask her." She said.

"I will. But will you at least give me time to flirt? It would be too fast." I said. "Fine. My limit is two weeks." She said. Then we left home. I say down on the bed.

Then I got a text from someone unexpected.

Jennifer- Coming back.

Me- What?

Jennifer- Will make u mine again. So tell ur putitas to stop talking to you.

I sighed and cried. I thought I was free from that beast. She can't be back. She's out already? I cried harder.

Please help me... someone. I would give anything.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Rosie here. Who is jennifer? Why did Farkle cry? Is this going to affect Riarkle??