Chapter 7

^💖💖💖💖💖💖💖^
Farkle's P.O.V

I walked out to Topanga's. It has been 1 week after the break up. "Welcome to Topanga's." I heard. I was going to smile until I saw who it was.

My face turned into a frown. "No..." I said. "Oh Farkle! It's you!" Jennifer said hugging me. "Get away from me." I said.

Her face turned serious. "Oh Farkle. Do you not know me?" She said. :of course I do. You're a monster." I said. She did a small laugh.

"Listen... Farkle... I get what I want whenever I want it. And I want you." She said. "Stop it. We are not dating again." I said.

"Are you sure? That's what you said 4 years ago but we still go back together." She said. I shook my head. Unbelievable.

"Stay away from everyone I know." I said. "Or else what?" She said. "I'm not feeling with this." I said. I left. She is a monster.

I called my parents. "Hey honey." Mom said. "Mom she back." I said. "Who is?" Dad said. "Jennifer!" I said. I got into my car.

There was a long pause. "Get home now." Dad said. I went straight home. I locked my car and went inside my house.

"We are going to put a restraining order on her." Dad said as soon as I went in. "Dad she won't follow it." I said.

"She has too." My mother said. I sighed. We went to get a restraining order.

Riley's P.O.V

"So I get the job?" I asked. "You sure do. I'll be paying you $300" Mr. Jacobs said. I smiled. I shook hands and went home.

What was I going to do with that much money though? I just got a job as a baby sitter for 'special' kids. I loved helping.

I started this Monday. I was going to visit My cousin at the police station. I haven't spoken to her in ages. Plus I had to deliver her something.

I walked in. It was fresh. "Hi. My Name is Riley Matthews I want to see officer Adriana Matthews." I said. The police led me to her office.

"Hey there." She said. I hugged her. "Hey. Long time no seen." She said. "Sure. What do you need?" She said. I got excited.

"I was hoping you could come to my school and talk about the recent incident." I said. She sighed. "Terrible." She said.

"Yeah. I pray for those who lost someone." I said. "Right? I'll see what I can do." She said. I have her a piece of cake.

"I thought I'd give you this. I know how much you like vanilla." I said. She smild and waved goodbye. I walked by some officers.

I went out and saw Charlie. He wasn't looking for me, but just in case I stayed back. Then I spotted Officer Kay.

"Hey officer Kay." I said. He smiled and waved hi. I saw Charlie gone and rushed home. I got home sat on my bed.

Then I got a call from...Charlie. "H-Hi." I said. "Meet me at Topanga's. Now." He said. He hanged up. I groaned.

"Why won't the work just go away?" I said. I got my bag and left again. I walked while I was being insecure. I saw Charlie.

"What?" I said. "Stay away from Farkle. If you don't the Blondie get it." Charlie said. I furrowed my eyebrows.

"What does Maya have to do with this?" I said. "She's your bestfriend." He said. "F-fine." I said. He grew a grin and then left.

Me- Farkle I can't see you anymore. I'm sorry.

Farkley- Why not? Is I something I did?

Me- Just stay away. Please.

Farkley- Riley the hell is going on?

I blocked his number. I deleted everything from him. It hurt me so much. I wanted to cry. I rushed home and slept.

Maya's P.O.V

Minkus- Maya Riley doesn't want to talk to me anymore.

Me- What did you do?

Minkus- Nothing. An just said to stay away from her and not to talk to her.

Me- If I know Riley correctly she did that because someone threatened her.

Minkus- Xharlie. He's the only one.

Me- I'll talk to her.

I hated this too much drama. There was sirens.. I looked outside. Someone just got hit by a car. I turned the t.v on.

Teenage boy "charlie" is run over by a car. Reporter's have no updates, but the boy was simply walking down the streets.

I gasped. I called Riley. I explained.

Minkus- Did you see the news?

Me- Yeah. Use your time wisely.1 week left Minkus.

What a month.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Rosie here. The next chapter will be Riarkle only.