Chapter 23

Riley's P.O.V

   It was movie night. Everyone was here. We moved the couch back and brought out a bunch of blankets.

   Lucas had brought the sweets and popcorn.  Farkle brought home a bunch of movies and turns out Maya did too.

   "Uh guys..." My mom said. "Yes?" We all said. "I have a surprise for all of you." she said. Dad came in and Brought a cake.

   We all stood around it as it was placed in the table. "I can't wait to meet you big sis. -Baby" Farkle said.

   Everyone looked at me. I looked at my mom and dad. "Is it.." I said. They nodded.  "I'm going to have another sibling!" I said.

   Maya and Farkle hugged me. Lucas just cheered. "Topanga that's great." Maya said. "Thank you." She said.

   We all congratulated her. I sighed. We went back to the movie and Maya and Lucas were next to each other.

   Of course Maya was on the left and Farkle on the right. We  had a blast.

1 Month

Farkle's P.O.V

   We were all watching the clock. Summer was almost here. "And that's why." Mr. Matthew said. Then the bell rang and we all cheered.

   "WELCOME TO SUMMER!" Zay yelled. "WHOO!" We all said. I kissed Riley. "Enjoy summer." Mr. Matthews said leaving.

   We all left like that. Teresa was really nice. We all became friends. "I love you Riley." I said. "I love you too Farkle Minkus." She said.

_____________________________________________________________________________________'

THIS WAS THE END! OMG! SUCH A GOOD RUN GUYS! Sequel I'll be working on it. TERESA FOGELMANIS GET READY TO BE BLOWN AWAY!