Chapter 13

^💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖^

Farkle's P.O.V

We were on our way to the boat. Maya's lazy butt did not help at all. She was sleeping in the back while me and Riley were in the front.

"Just a couple more minutes peaches." Riley said. We were at a stop. I quickly got my phone.

Me: Riley it's actually 20.

Riley glared. I sighed and tried to drive faster. Once we arriced her uncle Josh was there.

I greeted every one. "We Will all be leaving at 8:00, but you can try to sleep a bit."Mr. Matthews said. We hurried to the bathroom.

We were all in our jammies. I put on a long sleeve in the color of black with Gray shorts.

I had my hair combed over. I brushed my teeth, and went out. Riley was wearing a dress.

I smiled at her. "Hey." She said I smiled and gave her a kiss. "Ahem." Maya said.

She had a pendant that said Maya. "Hey nice pendant. " Riley said.

"Thanks. I got it from someone special." She said. We smiled.

Maya's P.O.V

Seeing Josh was...nice. I guess. "Hey" I said. I smiled. "Hey." I replied. "Can i talk to you in the bedroom?" He asked.

"Sure." I said. We went to his room and I locked it. ..."Why did you lock the door?" I asked.

"I need to talk to you." Josh said. "Yes?" I said. "Maya, I may be 17, but I know my feelings for you." Is
Said.

"Josh..." I said. He got closer. "Maya I love you." He said. He leaned closer. Then he kissed me.

I missed back, and then he yanked the pendant off. I knew what I wanted. He wanted me.

As in have sex with me. My eyes widened. A tear came.I tried to push him off me.

"Josh no!" I said gasping. "Why not?" He said. "I don't like you anymore." I said.

"So?" He said. "Were you seriouslytrying to rape me?" I said. "Yeah." He said.

I picked up the pendant and left. I ran to my room. I went to the bathroom inside it.

I looked at the pendant. The chain was broken. "No..no Lucas please don't leave me..." I said.

I started having tears. I stayed in there for a long time.

Riley's P.O.V

Me and Farkle were in the bathroom. "I mean this has to work right?" I said putting lipstick on.

"Totally." He said putting his hair to another side.

I felt something off. I went outside. And bumped into Josh. "Oh he-u Josh." I said.

I furrowed my eyebrows. He smelled like Maya. "Hey." He said walking past.

A gold part of what seemed a chain was on his hair. Maya. I ran to our room and looked for her.

"Maya?" I said. "I'm here." She asked normally. "Where's hour pendant?" I asked.

"It started hitting me. I put it back." She said. Then she left.

Me- Lucas

No response. Oh wait... he's either asleep or in school... I'm going with school.
5:30 PM

So we all went swimming and Me and Maya took some pictures in our bikinis.

"Maya I'm so glad you wore the shot one." I said. She smiled. Farkle took the picture of us.

I took the one with Maya by herself. We are in the (wherever it is you can swim).

"I'm going swimming." Maya said. We nodded and smiled. "Hurry and post the pictures." I said.

He typed as fast as he could.

Lucas's P.O.V

I was in instagram. Today was a total bore, and I missed Maya. Then I saw her posting something.

She was in a white bikini which made me sort of mad. I heard her crush or old crush was there.

I looked. Something told me there wasn't complete happiness. "Maya why did you leave." I said.

"I didn't mean to. I'm going to tell you know I miss you too. I'm in sort of danger." I heard her say.

I jumped. Illusion. That's all there was. Nothing less, nothing more. I can't believe she's gone for 2 weeks.
😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
Rosie here. I will be doing everyday from Maya's P.O.V. I have something real interesting for her return.