Chapter 15

^💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖^
Day 10
Maya's P.O.V

   Mr. Matthews just announced they were going to have a party with their friends on the boat.

   Meaning there would be alcohol included. I mean I can drink with permission...

    But won't do it. Not this time. The party was going to be tomorrow. "Looking forward the party?" Farkle asked.

   I shrugged. "Do you miss him?"  He asked. I thought about it. "Id be lying if I said I did." I said.

   I was not happy that I kissed Josh 2 times. It wasn't right. Lucas deserves better.

  "Why not?" He asked. "I did something bad. He doesn't deserve this." I said.

   "I over heard the kiss." He said. "Are you going to tell everyone?" I said. "No." He said.

   "I don't know what I'm feeling. At all." I said. "Talk. WITH. HIM" he said. I scoffed.

   I looked at my phone and opened it. I was in contacts and looked at Lucas's name.

   I smiled and then out it on my pocket. "So you know how many times I try?" I said.

  "I'm scared that he will say... 'I moved on'. Farkle I miss Lucas and want to hear him again. I just can't do that with the fear the something like Elliott happen to me again." I cried.

   "Don't mention his name." Farkle said. "How? I'm scared Farkle. And Elliott..." I said. "The reason I never told Lucas about Elliott is because of how he gets. If Elliott found out I'm dating.." I said.

   "Which you are not.." Farkle said.

   "Elliott can't hurt you anymore. He is gone. He died remember?" Riley said.

   "He's not dead. I saw him the other-" Riley covered my mouth. "Elliott is gone. And wether you like it or not Lucas will find out about Elliott. We all made a deal with Elliott. So let's finish it." She said.

   "I won't lie to Lucas." I said. "Thats the deal." Farkle said. Farkle and Riley left.

   How was I going to tell the truth to Lucas without him freaking out? Is it any of his business?

   I sighed. Riley was right. If not Elliott's sister is capable of anything.

    I was going to wear a pink sunset dress. I tried to ignore the revolting thoughts of anything. I saw Josh and He smiled.  I smiled back. I saw they were getting speakers and stuff.

   "Music. They're playing old music." Topanga said. I smiled. "Wayy before we were born." I said. "Mhmm." she said. I smiled and went inside my room.

   I took a nap.

   "Maya who is this?" I saw a boy said. "Maya who is he?" Lucas said. I was in the middle of the two. 'Maya." Elliott said.

   "Elliott?" I asked. "Yes honey pie?" He said. "Honey Pie?" Lucas said. "Lucas..." I said going to him. "Back it up." Elliott Said. I backed up. Elliott was one of those protective ex's.

   "Maya why did you back up?" Lucas asked. "Sorry." I said. Lucas slowly started disappearing. "Guess you're mine now." Elliott said. "I want Lucas." I said looking down.

   I woke up not knowing anything. "Maya dinner time." Riley said waking me up. I sighed. "I'll be there." I said.  Riley smiled and sat down.

   "Sorry. I didn't mean to sound harsh or anything. I guess once you mention him I get boiled." Riley said. "It's okay." I said.

   "No it's not." She said giving me a hug. I smiled and went  to the dining room. "Hey." Topanga said. I smiled and sat down.

   Farkle sat next to me for some reason. "Why aren't you sitting next to Riley?" I said. "Look." he said pointing to one of Riley's old crush. He got to sit next to Riley.

   What was he doing here? "Trade." I said. He looked at me. "Riley seems uncomfortable." I said. Riley was hiding the side of where Kai sat. She was looking annoyed.

   "Fine." He said. We did a quick switch. Oh boy. Josh was in front trying to play with my leg. Okay. Calm. The. Heck. Down.

   I gave him a quick kick. Ooof. Boy was he something. "Okay this might be our third to last day. There's a storm coming after the day of the party." Topanga said.

   1) Thank the Lord it's over 2) Why did it have to be a storm? We ate dinner. I didn't really pay much attention. I shook off the storm part.

___________________________________________________________________________________

ROSIE HERE! So for the NEXT CHAPTER there's going to be some... stuff.  It's going to be scary and may I say LUCAYA RETURNS IN 3 CHAPTERS!!!!!!