Chapter 10

^💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖^
Maya's P.O.V
1 week before shopping for the trip. It was Sunday and I was doing some extra homework. I didn't bother Riley.

I mean she could be talking with Farkle for all I know. I feel like a third wheel whenever I'm around them. "Honey." Mom said.

"Yes?" I said. "You have a letter from someone." She said. "Huh?" I said. I stood up and left my room.

Racine to my mother she gave me the letter. "To Maya.." I read. I went up to my room and locked it. "What do you want Lucas??" I said.

"Dear Maya,

It's me. Lucas. Knowing you will ignore my calls, texts, emails, anything, I wrote this for you. I've missed you. I wanted to tell you the real story behind the party. You see, as I was going to the bs throom this girl was getting all flirty with me. I tried to ingore her and go, but then her friends surrounded me. She forced a kiss on me. I didn't kiss her. You might be wondering 'What about the hips?' Well she moved my hands there. I'm sorry I can't tell you in person, I'm scared I might screw this up. I still love you Maya. I will fight for you no matter what. And when you're scared, sad,or feeling anything hold this pendant or wear it. It's a gift from me to you.

Sincerely,
Your Huckle berry.

Oh. My. Gosh. Lucas was not kidding.

   Lucas Friar, what are you doing to me?

Riley's P.O.V

I was in Farkle's room. We were...um.. kissing. A lot. His door room was locked, and he was too if me.

I got to admit I liked it. "Riley your father will kill me if he finds out about this." He said panting.

"Of course I will. But I mean... its.. our little secret.." I said. He smiled and we continued. Then....

There was a knock. "I'll be in the bathroom." I wispered. I left and hurried. Farkle made it seem like we weren't doing anything bad.

"Farkle." His mom said. "Yes?" He said. Oh my. "You and Riley aren't doing anything right? Cause of you are your father has-" his mom said.

"MOM NO! WE ARE NOT...THAT." He said. "Well okay.." his mom said leaving. I came out. "Okay what I meant is 2 years of dating then I might." He said.

"Yeah I'm waiting." I said.

Maya- I..Lucas..Still love him 😢😢😢

Riley- Oh no. You are using emojis. This is bad...

"I have to leave." I said pecking him on the lips. "What? Why?" He whined. "Maya." I said. "Ndndkd..." he mumbled.

"Bye Farkley." I said.I took the subway home. Maya we in my room. "Okay I think I still like Lucas.." Maya said.

"Talk to him." I said. "I can't." She said. "Why?" I asked. "I just can't." She said. "Well about the trip... let's go shopping next Friday." I said.

"Sure." She said. "Maya?" I asked. "I um have to go I forgot my dad was coming over to say hi." She said.

"Oh." I said. She left.

💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞

Rosie here! So.. Lucaya a bit.