Chapter 19

^^

Charlie's P.O.V

I had my plan already. If she didn't leave him I WILL kidnap her, or at least have her under my control. I was walking down the hallway when Farkle came up to me.

"Leave Riley alone. She's MINE." He said. "No she's MINE." I said. We both stared at each other. I smiled. "Good luck getting her back." I said walking off.

8:20

I was at the store watching Riley. (ROSIE HERE! PUT ON PURPOSE ON ANOTHER WINDOW, BY JB. THIS MAKE THE SCENE SO MUCH MORE.)

She didn't notice me. She walked right past me and I covered her mouth. "MHMHHHMD" I heard her mumbled. "I told you." I said taking her in my car.

I felt tears. "Oh stop crying" I said.

I had a hanker chief full of this stuff that passes you out. I covered her with it. "Charlie-" she cut off. She passed out. I drove to an abandoned house.

I dragged her body into the house. I didn't care if she got scars from dragging her, it will be a reminder of her behavior.

"Alright Riley Wakey wakey." I said trying to wake her up. I have to wait...

Farkle's P.O.V

Something is wrong I feel it. I rushed to Maya's house. "Something is wrong!" we both said. "Let's go." Maya said. I took her to my car and we raced to Riley's house.

Maya entered the house just like that. "Riley finally you're home what took you so long?" Topanga said. "Oh..." She said after looking at us.

"Guys Riley isn't here yet." she said. "We know. Something is off Topanga." Maya said. "Well I have been worried since Riley left." Topanga said.

"Let's go to the store Riley went to." I said. "Great idea." Topanga said. I went in mine. We went and looked for her.

"Excuse me have you seen this girl?" I said showing a picture of Riley to a cashier. "Oh yeah she left over and hour ago." she said.

I said thank you and found Topanga and Maya. "She left over an hour ago." I told them. Topanga covered her mouth.

I ran to my car but ALMOST stepped on something. "Riley's ring." I said. "Wait guys." I said showing them the ring.

"Riley never takes that off she always wears it." Topanga said. "It also fir her. I couldn't have slipped unless someone took it off her." Maya said.

Me and Maya looked at each other. "Charlie." we both said.

   We went back to The Matthews apartment

We went back to The Matthews apartment. Cory was really stressed.

Riley's P.O.V

I woke up. The new girl Teresa and Charlie were there. "Aww princess is awake?"Teresa mocked.

"What do you want??" I said. "You already know." Teresa said "Now sis. Let's be careful." He said.

Sis? Oh fuuu.....I looked over. Window. Door. "Well we have to go to school." Charlie said.

"And no trying to escape." Teresa said leaving with Charlie. They locked the place.

My hands were tied. My mouth was uncovered. Oh no. I stood up walking.

I figured if I break one of the Windows while they are gone... but will I fit?

Ugh. I hope I didn't cause too much drama. I walked around a bit seeing stuff.

My phone was broken. I sat back down in hopes someone will find me. I sighed.

Farkle's P.O.V

Me and Maya, along with the Matthews stayed home. Mr. Matthews was checking.

"Riley where are you?!" I kept thinking. "Maya let's go we are checking the town." I said.

"Farkle I want to find her too but New York.." she said. "I believe I will find her." I said.

I left. "Wait!" Maya said. I looked and her and then we both ran to my car.

😦😦😦😦😦😦😦😦😦😦😦😦😦😦😦

Rosie here. So this book is coming to an end...but don't worry. I have a sequel.