Chapter 18

^💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖^
Maya's P.O.V
  I woke up, knowing we had school today. I took a shower and got dressed.

   "Good morning mom." I said smiling. I had an URGE to see Lucas. I had breakfast and left.

Riley- Farkle picked me up. Sorry!!! Meet you at school?

Me- Sure. Don't worry about it.

   I texted Riley. As I walked to school people kept staring. I enetered the hall of the school.

   Lucas. There he was. I ran to him and hugged him. As I did I wrapped my legs around his waist.

   I felt his grip on me. He was hugging me tight. "Lucas I was so scared and I missed you." I said.

   "You scared the hell out of me." He said. He let me go. "Lucas I'm sorry I broke up with you." I said.

   "I miss you and I got mad over a stupid mistake." I said. "I don't care. As long as you want me." He said.

   "Lucas I love you." I said kissing him. "Does this mean we are back together?" He said.

  "Yes. It does." I said. He smiled and wrapped his hand around me. I was happy as heaven.

Riley's P.O.V
  Okay I know this should've been done at home but  I was in the girls bathroom changing my hair style. I rushed out to my dad's class.

    "Oh." I said. I saw there was a new girl. "Class this is Teresa." Dad said. I looked at her. She was staring at Farkle.

    Calm down..."Sit behind Farkle." Dad said Pointing to him. I glared at him.

   Dad started to do his lecture. I raised my hand. "Yes Riley?" He said. "May I got to the bathroom?" I asked.

   "Yes." He said. I stood up and left. Honestly that Teresa girl was...ugh! St had her eyes on MY Farkle.

   Wait... was I just... jealous? Oh no... fudge. As I went to the bathroom I saw..

   Someone unexpected. "Hello there." Charlie said. "C-Charlie?" I said turning around.

   "I may be wounded, but I will get you." I said walking off. "Oh my fucking..." I said.

   I ran back to class. Everyone stared at me like I had just murdered someone.

   I sat down. I was shaking so bad. "Riley are you okay?" Farkle asked. I didn't answer. I didn't even glance at him.

   "Riley?" He asked. It crushed me. I knew what Charlie ment.

A few weeks ago...

   I was just on my phone when Charlie texted me.

Charlie- I may be in the hospital but I heard. If by the time you are still with Farkle I will him.

Me- Charlie please don't. I really don't want any of you hurt 😢

   I freaked out. I figured if I told no one.. nothing would affect me. Or anyone else for that matter.

   Okay so if Charlie doesn't find out.. it will be all okay. Wait... what if he... he wouldn't dare.

   Would Charlie kidnap me? Or hurt me? This is what had me worried the most.

End

   Class ended. "Riley what's wrong?" Farkle said. I groaned. I grabbed his hand and pulled him to the janitors closet.

   "Charlie is back and he threatened me before if I don't leave you he will hurt you." I said. I stated in his eyes.

   "Riley why didn't you tell me?" He siad. "FARKLE MINKUS! I LOVE YOU! IF ANYTHING HAPPENED TO YOU-"  I got cut off by him kissing me.

   "I don't care." He said. "I won't let him hurt me or you." He said. "Farkle I'm scared." I said. He just hugged me tightly.

   "You're mine, not his." He whispered in my ear. I blushed.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

CHARLIE IS BACK BITCHES!!!! HA HA!