Chapter 4

^💖💖💖💖^
Riley's P.O.V

I was at my locker, and had a time getting a book that was on the highest thing of the locker. It was way back. Why must it be so short?

Then a hand got the book for me. "You know you're so short it's cute seeing you budge." Farkle said. I blushed.

"Well thank you Mr. Minkus." I said. I closed my locker and we both walked to class. I haven't seen Lucas or Maya.

"Dating your bestfriend now?" Talya said. I rolled my eyes. "No. Can't a bestfriend just walk to class with their bestie?" I said walking past her.

"Slu-" Farkle covered my mouth before I can finish. "Slushie." He said. I giggled. Dad was waiting on us to start class.

We hurried up to out seats. "As I was saying..." He continued with his lesson. All that was on my mind was Farkle. The kiss.

Why couldn't have I done something else? Like hug him or whatever. I sighed. Soon class was over and Maya was walking to lunch with me.

Farkle as next to me, and smiled. I returned it and then Lucas came. I glared at him. So did Maya. "Lucas I want a juice." Maya said.

"Well then go ge-" Lucas got cut off. "I want it now." She said. Lucas got up and went and got her her juice. I giggled.

I don't think Farkle realized it but he had his hand in his thigh. I didn't say anything because...well I kind of liked it.

"So your birthday is in 5 days." Maya said. Farkle got shaky. "Yeah I guess it is." I said. Farkle got even more shaky.

I got his hand and gripped on it. Hoping it will calm him down. He looked and me and smiled, and I smiled back.

I forgot about Maya. I looked into his eyes. That's the first thing I always noticed.

Maya's P.O.V

It's happening. I wish Farkle would just ask her out already. Lucas came and noticed. He smiled and sat infront of me.

"They forgot, eh?" Lucas said. I smiled and nodded. I stood up and dragged him to a classroom. I say on a desk and he stood infront.

We both looked into each other's eyes and kissed.

Charlie's P.O.V

I was going to ask out Riley. No one could ever deny to date me. If she rejected me, well, I have another plan.

People change. I wasn't Charlie goodie two shoes anymore. I kind of turned out bad. I saw Minkus with Riley alone.

I spied on them. They were having the times of their lives. But not for long. I went and grabbed her. Dragged her out to the front of the school.

"I want you to date me." I said. "Let me go. And no I won't date you." She said. I got angry and grabbed her shoulders.

"You will be mine." I said. "Charlie stop you're hurting me." She said. "Do I care?" I said. I gripped even tighter.

She started crying. Farkle came and got me off her. "Don't hurt her." He said. I laughed. "What are you gonna do?" I said.

"Don't go near her, or even lay a finger on her." He said. I punched him. "FARKLE NO!" Riley yelled. Farkle punched back.

I fell back. He started bearing me ip. Just then Mr. Matthews came in and separated me from Farkle. "What's going on here?" He said.

"He was hurting Riley!" Farkle shouted. Mr. Mathews looked to Riley. She was crying. "Riley is it true?" He asked.

"Yes it is dad!" She said. Farkle grabbed her by the waist and hugged her. I saw her returning the hug. "Farkle talk to me later. For now principals." He said.

I hated that Matthews prefers Farkle. Only cause he knew Riley and trusts him. I was going to do Plan B. No one was going to stop me.

I walked to the principals. It was usual for me, not Frackle. Frackle Dumbus.

Farkle's P.O.V

Anything to protect Riley. She was my sun. I guess I really liked her. Alot. That kiss changed everything. My feelings for her returned. I needed to flirt with her more though.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Rosie here. So next chapter is her sweet 16! I hope you hit enjoys.