Chapter 21

Charlie's P.O.V

   I was already heading home. Or should I say Riley. Teresa had beat her up earlier.

   Today was my turn. That hoe will pay for not wanting me. She likes Lucas, Farkle.

   But why them? I am much more hotter. Besides, I'm a bad boy. Everyone likes them.

   I just didn't undertsand. As I was driving with Teresa I felt uneasy. Like...

   Then I remembered a letter I wrote 4 years ago.

   "Dear future Charlie,

   You just got dumped by that cute girl Riley. I don't know why. I mean... you're cute. I mean we are. I want you- it me, to complete this ultimate biggest maybe most dangerous mission. That is to make Riley yours no MATTER WHAT. That girl has to be ours. I am telling you do whatever. If Maya or her friends get in teh way then get rid of them they are just useless.fuck them. You belong with her. Only you babe. Remember while doing this make sure to be the first one to take her most precious thing. Her virginity. I doubt Farkle and Lucas have some either. Surprise me. Don't ever doubt yourself. You will be surprised by the outxome. Also Maya Hart is sexy as fudge. You should have her too. I mean the thing she would make you say just by doing one little ssimple thing to your little friend....
     Truly hoe,
   Charlie Gardener, A how

    I was going to make her mine. No matter what. "Teresa after we actually get home I want you to do a job for me." I said. "Okay yes?" she said.

   Oh Teresa. Always so obedient. I remember "kidnapping" her and making her do whatever I wanted. I wasn't going to actually hurt her or her family, I just needed a girl.

   I though Teresa would be the best since she was so naïve. Now she's... a little Naïve. But lets not tell her that. Anyways, as soon as we got there I parked in the garage.

   I got in through the back door. I saw a car pass by. "Must be a passer." Teresa said. I nodded. I looked at Riley.

   "Riley who do you love? Me or Farkle?" I said. I gave her a punch on the stomach. "I...Love...Farkle." She finished.

  "ALRIGHT YOU HAD IT COMING!" I Said getting my hand ready for a punch. "NO!" A woman with blondish brownish hair came in.

   "Wha-" I said. "Charlie Gardener you are under arrest for Kidnapping and Abusing." A police officer said.

   Another was calling for back up. "Teresa was on it too." I said. "I WAS FORCED TO IDIOT!" She said crying and hugging one of the police officers.

   "Don't worry sweetie you're safe now." The officer said. "What?" I said. "I'm her father." He continued.

   "Told ya." Riley said. "Oh honey." Mr. Matthews said going to her. "No!" I said. Before I could finish I was handcuffed.

Riley's P.O.V

  "Riley.." Farkle said hugging me. "Hi." I said. "Oh sweetie look at you." Mom said. "I missed you." I said. "Oh shush sweetie." Mom said.

   Ambulance was heard and I was glad. "Auggie?" I said. "Hes not here. He is on a play date with Ava." Dad said.

   I smiled. I was taken by a police officer with Farkle in there. "Riley you lost something important." He said.

   "What?" I questioned. "Our ring." he said placing the ring I thought I'd have lost on my finger again.

   I smiled at the thought of it being a silver ring on my wedding ring finger. "I love you." He said. "I love you too."

__________________________________________________________________________________

Brother Riley is safed! Teresa turns out to be a good girl what>?? Anyways there is a sequel I'm working on.