River {Edited}

Chihiro pov. (Human world)

I'm now sixteen, that means it's been six years since my parents had been turned to pigs. I miss my friends from the spirit world especially Haku.

"Chihiro dear, tea is ready." My mum, Mrs. Ogino shouts from the stairs.

I roll myself out of my bed and over to the door of my bedroom. "I'm not hungry!" I shout.

My legs have pins and needles in so I swirl my foot about. I stand up to go to my piano sitting by the corner of the room. I start to play Wait There by Yiruma the song reminds me of the last time Haku and I spoke to each other- when he promised me that we'll see each other again. A knock at my door brought me back. I hummed in the way to come in.

"Chihiro, your father and I have discussed moving as your father has a job in New York. We're moving." My mother finishes. My eyes go wide and watery. "Also your grades are going down that is also the reason."

"How could you?!" I scream at them. "I'll study harder. I'll get a job. Just please I don't want to be the new girl anymore. This is my home." I yell.

"Sweetie-"
I sat down on the floor and brought my legs up to my chin buries my head in my legs. "Get out," I whisper, then I shout it that's when I heard the door close.

I know where part of Haku's river is. I grab my trainers and put them on, I dug my hill in the wood- to make sure it's on. Then I go to grab my bag that's in my wardrobe unzip the bag putting in a pair of leggings and a top and pants. I promise my parents that I won't go into the forest as my dad called the police for a search party.

Putting my hair in a ponytail using Granny's purple hair band that she and No-face made me. I put my sketchbook in with my pencils and fill my water bottle up with water. I climb out of the window as the rooth goes down and it's just out side of the garden. I bet they won't even though that I've left.

So I ran and ran, I ducked under trees and leaped over logs.Until I saw a lake, huh? I looked back and I couldn't hear the city cars. A large blue river filled up the area with some trees on the bank line.

(3rd person) Chihiro stood on the tree line that led to tall grass in the middle was a lake that has the middle of the grass

(3rd person)
Chihiro stood on the tree line that led to tall grass in the middle was a lake that has the middle of the grass. Coming in between the mountains was a dragon, not any dragon, it was Haku's. Chihiro ducked in the shadows just to make sure it was him.

When the dragon hits the lands it turned in a guy- Haku. Chihiro thought. He hasn't changed a bit he had the same uniform the last time Chihiro saw him, but he was just taller. Same size as Chihiro. Haku crouched his legs down so he could pat his river.
"Hello, old friend," Haku says to the river.

"Master Haku!" Something shouts from the river.

"Hello, Sumi." Haku greets the thing.

"A human has been spotted," Sumi says taking deep breaths.

Chihiro's heart was pounding with excitement, but Haku's eyes widen in surprise.

"Could it be her?" He whispers. Chihiro took a step back making one of the sticks break. "Who's there show your self!" Haku yells.

Chihiro took a deep breath and steps forward out of the tree line and into the site of Haku. They both stood in silence looking at each other.

"Chihiro?" Haku whispers the girl nods with happiness. The sky had become bright blue no clouds on the site only the sound of birds tweeting. The two ran to each other when they stood to look at each other much closer Haku hugs her.

(Hakus PoV)
I hug Chihiro I could feel her face in my neck as she hugs me.

Chihiros back! My river screams in joy.

I pull away. "It's strange how much you've changed from the past six years," I said.

"Haku... You're handsome." Chihiro says. I blush a bit. "I thought you'd be a boy still."

I frown. "I can change back to a boy if you want me to."

"No..no I like you the way you are," Chihiro says blushing.

Sumi interrupts us. "Who is she?" Sumi asks.

"Chihiro. She's the one that got my name back." I reply looking at Chihiro' s brown chocolate eyes. She blushes again, I love it when she blushes. Suddenly I felt a darkness loom around us.

"Mast Haku! Lord Mist is here!" Kia warns us, she was in a flower dress.

"Kia get Chihiro out of here!" I demand. She nods and grabs her arm.

"Too late for that Haku." A voice echoes the air around them.