Banishment{Edited}

Zeniba house

Evan closes the gates and walks into Zeniba garden. Chihiro notices that Haku wasn't there with him.

"Where is Haku?" Chihiro whispers.

"He went to the frozen River clan," Evan replies.

"Just like that? No goodbye?"

"Afraid not, he needed to get there fast, Haku explained to me why. He has a time limit to get back if he doesn't then either Sumi or Kia will die."

Just on cue, Sumi and Kia walk outside they searched for their master but found nothing.

"Where did master go?" Kia asks.

"He Went to the Frozen River."'Chihiro replies.

"Is master stupid?!" Sumi yells.

"It was a matter of life or death, Sumi." Chihiro tries to calm the spirit down.

"He shouldn't of went alone though!" Sumi yells.

"You can't go after him!" Evan yells, causing everyone to be quiet. "The reason he went is his own, it's his decision to answer you, go ahead and contact him. Avonmona I know you can context Haku though your mind." Evan explains. Chihiro nods.

"I will," Chihiro says. "Call me Chihiro, please."

Keikou shook his head then facepalms himself as Evan didn't say anything back.

"No." Evan answers. "When we reach the castle, people are going to call you Avonmona. Not that gross human name." Evan spits.

"Farther..." Keikou whispers.

"They don't deserve human names in this world," Evan explains.

"But-" Chihiro starts.

"Anymore on the subject and you'll be sleeping outside!" Evan yells.

"We will not allow you too let Chihiro be treated like dirt upon your shoes," Kia says.

"Too bad you are going to let me," Evan says.

"Farther! Enough!" Keikou steps in.

"Don't worry, Keikou, he's no father of mine," Chihiro says. Walking off. "I will keep my human name if you like it or not your majesty," Chihiro says and walks into the gardens.

"I want you to keep her under check, do you understand?" Evan orders Keikou.

"But, farther she's already disowned you as a-"

Evan pins Keikou on the ground. "Do you understand me?" He repeated. Keikou grunts in pain.

"Yes, father, I understand." Keikou submits.

"Good," Evan says getting off. "Now, Ameme," Evan starts.

"Yes, sir?"

"Go back to the kingdom."

"Of cause." Ameme transforms into her dragon and flies off.

"I'll be off now, Keikou stay here and don't come back until you bring her back." Evan orders.

Keikou stands up. "So I'm banished until then?"

"Yes," Evan replies. With that Evan transforms into his dragon and flew off, leaving his son behind.

Sumi and Kia watch from the sidelines Keikou face covered with sadness. A single tear falls down his face he turns around do the spirits can't see.

"Keikou?" Kia whispers.

"I'm fine." He says wiping his tear away as he turns around. "If you don't mind I'll be staying here for a bit."